Fuck off

(Y/n) POV
Monday great just what I needed was to be back in school. I was walking to my seat in a corner of the room at the back of my the class Juliana, Sam,Gray where there along with a blond girl as I walk up to them Juliana shot me a big smile and said "this is Madison and she is a new student and are new friend Madison this is (y/n) she is also new sort of this is also her first year here" Madison looks at me for a few seconds then smiles "it's nice to meet you (y/n)" she says while waving a bit I smile back and wave to her. The bell has yet to ring and we are all just hanging out in are corner having a conversation when we hear loud laughter we all turn around and see Brianna walking in with Chandler. Chandler spots us looking and smiles I roll my eyes and turn back around then I hear the witch scream "omg Chandler your so cute I'm so glad we're dating" I turn back around and see Brianna all over him and not letting him breath I roll my eyes once again then laugh to myself 'stupid trying to prove something? Other then the fact she is really fucking clingy nothing has been proven' I think to myself "awe look Chandler it's your old friends or more like fake friends there jealous that I get to hang out with you" I smirk and yell out  "you can have him he clearly didn't want us or need us but instead wanted a girl like you" Brianna smiles and says "awe is someone jealous how cute look Chandler she is jealous of us well to bad (y/n) you can be Jealous all you want that won't change anything" "cool" was all I said there was no emotion attached. Chandler starred at me dumbfounded I smiled to to myself knowing that it caught him by surprised Brianna then opens her mouth and yells out "your such a bitch (y/n) that clearly shows that you don't care for Chandler and want nothing to do with him. Wow (y/n) you are such a fake friend and I heard what you did to Chandler. wow (y/n) I feel bad for Chandler you dirty bit-" Brianna was cut off my someone punching her in the face I turn to see Juliana with her hand in a fist and with a smile on her face I smile to and look at Chandler he was helping Brianna get up off the floor. Suddenly we hear "Ms Diaz what on earth is going on here" me and Juliana's smiles disappeared Brianna smirked and said " I don't know what I did I was just talking to Chandler minding my own business and Juliana came up to me and punched me in the face." She said in a innocent voice. Felt my blood boil and took a step forward "that is not at all what happened Brianna was bulling me and my friends and-" I was cut off by my teacher "and she punched her correct" everyone stayed quiet I turn to Brianna and see her smiling I was getting pissed off " well since nobody is denying the fact that she did do it. I'm sorry Juliana I'm going to have to take you to the principal. So if you kindly follow me" Juliana looks at me with a smile then said " I will be fine this isn't the first time I've been to the principals office" she said as if she was used to it. Juliana and the teacher walk off heading to the office and I turn to face Chandler and Brianna "you know what Brianna you can have Chandler. He clearly doesn't see his real friends that are standing right in front of him trying to help him but you know what I don't care anymore. I don't care if you and Brianna break up again and I don't care if she gets in a fight with you over nothing because she doesn't deserve you. You can do way better but no you want her a girl who doesn't really care for you but who cares right." I shouted and walked out the classroom and ran home I could hear Chandler calling after me but I ignore him. I was almost at my house when some one tackled me to the ground I ignore the pain and look to see who it was. I was surprised to see it was Chandler he was on top of me I turn my head to the said so I didn't have to look at him "look (y/n) I'm sorry I should have backed up Juliana and not let her get in trouble again I'm sorry I don't want you mad at me anymore"

"......"

"(Y/n) please Im really am sorry"

"......"

"(Y/n) please look at me so I can tell you to your face"

"....."

"(Y/n) look at me please!!"

"...."

"(Y/n)!!-"

"Why should I so you can tell me all kinds of crap and then show that is was a bunch of crap no no I'm not letting you do that to me again"

"No (y/n) I really am sorry I'm just an idiot to see that I was wrong I should have listen to you I'm sorry"

" no fuck off I don't want to hear it anymore"

"(Y/n) can't you see I really am sorry and that I'm trying to fix this I ran all the way to your house to fix this and that's what I'm trying to do. Please (y/n) I'm really sorry"

"How do I know you won't end up turning around and hurting me again.......because you let Brianna bully me and you let Brianna get Juliana in trouble and you choose Brianna over your best friends even after what she did to you. She cheated on you Chandler she cheated on you and you still choose her!!"

Chandler starred at me dumbfounded why can't he see that we all care for him and don't want him to get hurt. No words were spoken and he was still on top of me I turn my head to the side and pushes him off. I quickly got up and dusted myself off and started walking to my house leaving him on the  floor.

"(Y/n) I'm sorry"

"Fuck off chandler"

Suddenly I see my front door 'I guess I was closer to home then I thought. I grab my keys from my pocket of my jacket and put it in the keyhole unlocking the door. I slowly open the door and felt something snake around my waist and slowly look down my eyes go big and then a whispered is in my ear

"I care about you to much to let you leave (y/n). And I am not letting go of you that easy." I quickly recognize the person behind me. Shivers went down my spine 'Chandler?' Was all I could think of suddenly I'm flipped over and now facing Chandler his face was very close to mine and he was looking deep in to my (e/c) eyes his eyes showed sorrow and defeat I felt bad I was being a jerk to him. "Can you see how sorry I am. Look at my eyes this is not an act (y/n) I really am sorry I will never choose Brianna over you ever again I promise" I look down and sighed a deep sigh. I was about to speak when his phone rang he picked it up and looked at who was calling he looked at me then at his phone then back at me it looked like he was having an argument with is own brain. He picks up the phone and I knew it was Brianna I sighed once again and pushed him away from me. "No wait please (y/n) I'm sorry"

"More and more lies keep coming out of your damn mouth I'm done, I'm done with you and your lies"

"No wait (y/n) please"
Chandler grabs my hand stopping me from going inside. I could feel my eyes over flow with tears I hate that I care about him why can't he see I love him. we have been in school for 3 months already and he can't see how much I care. I quick shake the feeling of wanting to cry and pull my hand away from him. He stairs at me wanting me too look at him "(y/n)-" "fuck off chandler" and with that I walk in my house slamming the door behind me and locking it leavening Chandler outside I quickly ran up to my room and slammed the door closed and threw myself on the bed and cried my eyes out. " Chandler why can't you see that I'm in love with you" I sob quietly into my pillow. After awhile I relaxed from all my crying and fell asleep.

(A/n) sorry for the slow update I will try to write every week. And I know this is not a very good update but oh well. Anyways happy thanksgiving love ya.