Winter ball part 2.

YOUR POV

I couldn't stop laughing at the joke the boys had made on the poster. I looked at the girls for approval before I answered they both wanted me to say yes to them 'I guess we are sharing dates then' I thought to myself. I turned to Chandler and see that he is a little pissed 'I wonder what's wrong. Should I go talk to him? I'ma talk to him' I thought to myself while I was walking to Chandler "hey chair are you alright" I said so that he can only hear me. He shook his head from his thought and looked deeply into my eyes. He opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by no other then the blond witch or also known as Brianna, "there you are Chandler I was looking all over for you" she said quite loudly I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in and slowly let it out I then hear her talk again "I've should have known you where hanging around this hoe bag. Quickly get away from her you might get infected" she said while smiling a bit I sighed and brushed it off she then spoke again "I wonder what your wearing to winter ball..oh wait that's right your not going because you don't have a date....I'm so sorry (y/n) I totally forgot" I rolled my eyes and stayed quiet then Sam and Gray came up and said "that's actually not true Brianna she has a date"

"Oh really and who might that be" she said with a smirk on her face. The boys smiled at each other and smirked back at her "well you see she has two dates that's one more date then you have" Sam said proudly

Brianna was surprised to hear that I had two boys willing to go to the ball with me then her. She smiles and speaks "oh and who are these two boys that are going to be taking (y/n) to the ball"

"Why do you want to know Brianna. Thinking about paying them to call off on (y/n) perhaps" Gray said

"What..me?...no way I have Chandler and that's all I need besides they probably just feel bad for (y/n) and that's why there taking her to the dance. I mean hellooo who's going to want to go out with a slut like her I'm just saying"

"You know you have no right to call me a slut I'm faithful nor Have I ever never had a boyfriend like you had" I said with a bit of shyness but also courage. A smile spread across Brianna's face like if she just found gold it kinda freaked me out.

"So you never had a boyfriend omg Chandler she has never had a boyfriend that's so cute. Wait how do you know you will be faithful if you never had a boyfriend?" Brianna said with smirk on her face

"Because I know staying faithful is the right thing unlike someone I know." I said with a smirk on my face. Brianna shot me glare and I look at Chandler who was trying to hold in a laugh I turn around to see Juliana, Gray, Sam, and Madison trying to hold in a laugh as well "anyways Sam who is going to be taking (y/n) to the dance" Brianna said with a bit of annoyance in her voice. Sam and Gray looked at each other "you will see" Sam said with a smirk. Brianna groans in annoyance " grr fine I don't even care anyways. Let's go Chandler we're going to be late for class" Brianna says while grabbing Chandlers hand then walking off. Everyone starts laughing including me "nice job (y/n) I haven't seen her walk away that fast since the time I threaten to punch her" Juliana says happily then gives me a hi-five. "Oh by the way Juliana what color of dress are you wearing to the dance?" Gray said. Juliana thinks about it for a while then speaks with a smile "I'm wearing a light pink dress...who'd you ask" " you will see" Gray says along with a smile. Juliana nods her head understanding it's a surprise then the bell rings and we all head to class

•time skip to 7th period brought to you by chandlers angry face•

I walk in to my 7th period and see Juliana, Sam, Gray, Madison, and Chandler all waiting for me. I quickly rush to my seat and sit down them Juliana speakers "okay before class starts completely we where wondering if we as in us girls can get dress at your house (y/n)? If your mom is okay with it" "yeah and the boys can get dress at chandlers house since you guys live closer to the school" Madison says with a smile on her face. I look at all of them, there were circled around me and Chandler  'my mom is on a Business trip so it shouldn't be a big deal' I think to myself I shake myself out of my thought and speak "yeah we can ready at my house. My mom is on a business trip so it shouldn't be a problem"

"Great okay me and Madison will meet you there then. Now Chandler are you able to have the boys get ready at your house" Juliana says

Chandler is quiet for a moment but then he speaks "yeah my mom is going out of town tonight with my dad and my little brother is going to his friends house so we should be good."

"Okay great we will pick you girls up at 5:50 is that okay" Sam says

We all nod are heads and then Madison speaks "umm if you don't mind me asking Chandler. But what about Brianna are you going to pick her up first or after us?" "I'm meeting her at the dance" Chandler said with no emotion attached then turns around in his seat so his back is facing us. everyone is quiet including Juliana, Sam, and Gray which was surprising because they always hated Brianna you would think they would say something but I guess not this time. I was about to say something but then teacher comes in and starts the lesson 'why am I always cut off? And why is Chandler upset what happened?' I think to myself.

N/A: okay this is chapter 9 for you sorry it took forever. I promise chapter 10 will be out soon anyways I hope you enjoy this I know it sucks but here you go. Anyways chapter 10 will be out soon loves you bye.