Part title

Juliana's POV
I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone especially Gray. Why the hell would her even want to cheat on someone? I don't understand, was I not enough or was I just used as a toy? Questions like this were running around in my head and I was getting a headache. I was playing destiny with some of my online friends but the headache was getting worse so I had to get off. I quickly said goodbye to everyone and got off. I threw myself on my bed and laid there for a moment or two. "*sighs* now what the fuck and am I going to do?" I slightly shout out to no one in particular. I roll off my bed and head to the kitchen to see if I had anything like aspirin or anything to relieve this pain that was going on in my head. As I walking to the kitchen I felt my phone buzzing in my hoodie that I was wearing. I pulled out my phone and noticed it was Gray. I hesitated but decided to not answer. "If you want to talk to me...your going to have to wait till school on Monday." I said as the phone continued to ring. I continued to search for the aspirin but I was running out of hope and the ringing from my phone wouldn't stop. It was quite annoying but yet I felt that he wanted to know if I was okay. "I found you...you little shit." I said happily to the small bottle. I I struggled to open the bottle be managed in the end. I take to and head back to my room and decide to take a small nape.

(Y/n)'s POV:

I was in my room, just waiting for the day to past by but no luck it was taking its sweet time. I sigh and decided to play music on Pandora. The first song that comes up is ride by twenty øne piløts. I decided it was best to clean around my room, just to do something. I grab my dirty cloths from my basket and threw them in the laundry room. I quickly put the close in the washer and put laundry soup in. "Good now I will have clean clothes." I say to myself. I went into my bathroom and started to clean that as well. A few hours passed a day I was finely done cleaning. I normally don't let my room or house get this dirty but I had Chandler and other things going on so I couldn't keep up with it. I head back to my room a grab some clean clothes, now wanting to take a shower since I felt all sweaty and dirty. I quickly grabbed what I needed including my phone and speakers and head off the bathroom.

Time skip out of the shower. Brought to you by your clean room.

"Much better" I said to myself with a smile. I started to walk to my room when the doorbell rings. I'm frozen for a moment since I wasn't expecting anyone today. The doorbell rings again and I decided to go see who it is.

Once down the stairs I look threw the peek hole on the door, and yes I had to stand on my tippy toes. I see a pizza box in font of the peek whole. Confused I open the door and tackled into a hug while falling on the floor. I'm unable to understand what just happens right then and there but then they speak.

"Did you miss me?"
I was confused on who was talking but then realization hit me like a train.

"Chandler I thought you were at work?"

"I was..I got let out early and well came here. Oh and I brought pizza."
Chandler says while getting off of me and helping me up in the process
I laugh at his dorkyness and hugged him.

"I hope you know...you nearly scared the hell out of me."

"Oops sowy." Chandler said in a little kids voice.

"So quick question."

"Shoot"

"Okay.....why is your hair all wet."
Chandler said while picking up a strain of hair.

"Oh I took a shower." I said as me and Chandler walked to the living room. Chandler stops in his tracks and looks at me with hurt in his eyes. This causes me to look at him with confutation all over my face.

"What's wrong chan?"

"......"

"Chan?"

"You took a shower without me?"
Chandler's face turns from A pouty and sad face to a kid getting a puppy for the first time. He starts to laugh and I soon join in with him

"Wow chan I thought something was really wrong"
I said giggling a bit

"What do you mean that is something wrong."
I playfully roll my eyes and he smirks at me.

"Okay fine whatever you say chair" I said while playfully rolling my eyes and giving attitude. He slightly laughs and pulls out a slice of pizza. I do the same and we start play fighting over the food. Soon enough we ate all the pizza and we're now watching (f/s). I felt my eyes getting heavy by the second and I tried to fight it off but I was losing. I look up to see Chandler sleeping, 'he looks so cute' I think happily to myself. He pulls me closer and hugs me a little tighter. This made me smile like a little kid I act like. I soon fell asleep wrapped in Chandlers arms.

A/n: okay I know I said next chapter will be longer but I'm trying to let you (y/n) enjoy all your time with Chandler. Anyways I can say that next chapter will be long okay. I'm sure of it. Anyways I must go, I will see you soon byeee