What the fuck did you do!!??

A/n: Okay have been updating a lot I know but this chapter is for my good friend KcareOfCreepyShit I promised her I would write this chapter for her. So juli here you go.

Gray's POV

'What the hell am I going to do. If she finds out what I did she's never going to forgive me. Shit what am I going to do?' I thought to myself worriedly. 'I can't avoid her...she's my girlfriend for fuck sake....Gray your a fucking retarded you know that.' I mentally yelled at myself. I quickly changed into my night wear and rushed to my car, going over to (y/n)'s house to hang out with my girlfriend and her friends. 'Just forget what you did and never mention it again.' I thought to myself as I drives to (y/n)'s.

Time skip to your house brought to you by Chandler and readers ship

I quickly walks out of my car and ran to the front door. I was wearing basketball shorts and a black T-shirt. I fixed myself before knocking the door and took a deep breath. Suddenly I hear the door knob rattle and out came Juliana, my heart dropped to the bottom of my stomach. Her and (y/n) had trash bags and pizza boxes in there hands. 'I guess they had a party.' I thought curiously. (Y/n) smiled and spoke "Gray you made it. Well we are just watching movies and hanging out and since my mom won't be home for 3 more weeks. Everyone is spending the night here at my place. Please come inside." (Y/n) said while moving over for me to enter the house. "Make yourself at home. Sam, Madison, and Chandler are in the living room. You can hang outs in there...we will be right back." As (y/n) said her last words, her and Juliana left to throw the trash. 'I could have thrown it out' I thought to myself. I head to the living room to see more of a really cool pillow room. I see pillows scattered everywhere and I see Madison and Sam cuddling and sharing one blanket. Chandler my guess was waiting for (y/n) and Juliana to get back so they can start the movie. I took a deep breath and put on the best smile I can and spoke. "Hey faggots....what's your?" Everyone starts to laugh then I here Juliana shout. "Okay we're back start the movie!." Everyone starts to get comfortable and covering themselves with blankets. They also had pj's on. I turn to see Sam and Madison all snuggled up together then I turn to see (y/n) and Chandler sharing a blanket and really close together. 'Are they a thing?' I thought to myself. Finely my eyes land on Juliana who had a huge smile her face. She looked so excited and so child like...it was cute. I walk over to her and sit next to her. At first I was okay with sitting next to her then turned and kissed me. Of course I kissed her back and started cuddling her. I suddenly got this feeling in my stomach...like I felt guilty. Of course I was but I didn't want to upset Juliana at this moment. I know she's been going threw a lot lately and I think she needed this movie day more then anyone. I sigh and kissed her on the top of her head. I hear her giggle like a little kid and laugh a little. She buries her head at crook of my neck and the movies starts.

Time skip to the night time brought to you by Juliana and Grays cute couple goals

It was now rainy out and almost everyone was asleep including Juliana. (Y/n) and Chandler where sleeping together, Chandler was hugging shorty and shorty comfortably allowing it. Madison and Sam were laying together, Madison's head was on Sam's chest and Sam was hugging her. I turn my attention back to juli and thought how lucky I was. Suddenly I heard the door bell ring. Remembering Madison had ordered 2 large pepperoni pizza with BBQ wings and hot wings and 2 bottles of (y/f/d). I get up and run to the door grabbing the money we all pitched in to pay the pizza dude. As I pay him everyone starts to wake up and follows me to the door and grabbing everything from the poor dudes hands. I quickly thank him and gave him a tip. I shut the door and saw everyone start to eat. I start to laugh and spoke "hey assholes save me some!" Everyone starts to laugh and start to chatter. I turn to tell Chair something but notice Juliana missing. "Hey guys where's Julie?" I asked everyone. "I think she's in the kitchen." Madison spoke. I nod my head and headed to to the kitchen. Once I entered I saw Juliana holding my phone and a tear stream down her face. I was surprised at her action and thought she might have hurt herself. "My girl are you okay?"

J: "No don't come near me!" Juliana shouted

G: "What? Why? Are you okay?"

J: "you fucking asshole. Why the hell would you do that to me? What the fuck did I ever do to you?!!"

G: "what do you mean? I don't understand what your talking about."

J: "you fucking cheated on me with Brianna. You hooked up with her last night....why would you do that? I loved you and I fucking kissed you." Juliana said while wiping her lips from when we kissed each other a few hours ago.

G: "Julie I'm sorry it was a mistake. It didn't mean anything to me."

J: "hell no we are not in some kind of teenfic TV show where you tell me that and I automatically forgive you. Hell no fuck you Gray."

G: "Julie please her me out. I'm sorry it was a mistake and it never meant to happen. I'm really sor-" I was cut off by Juliana.

J: "how the hell do you even be okay with it? Knowing you have a girlfriend and yet you go and screw another girl. Let me guess your breakfast what in between her legs wasn't it. So what was she serving you a hore omelet or was it raw skank. Oh let me guess it was all you can eat slut buffet?!!!" Juliana shouted. The house fell silent and no one spoke. I felt sick she was right I cheated on her and I have no excuse on my actions. Why did I even do it? I love Juliana and I would never want to hurt her so why was sleeping with Brianna okay?

"You know what Gray....Brianna texted....she wants to know if you want to go over for extra toppings on your cherry." Juliana said throwing my phone back at me. Juliana walks up to Chandler and whispers something in his ear and nods. He wraps his arm around (y/n)'s waist, holding her close to him. Juliana smiles to (y/n) and waves goodbye. (Y/n) try's to stop her but Juliana ignored her and walked out the house. I began to chase after her, yelling out how sorry I was but she ignored me.

I decided to go home. Leaving I noticed Sam and Madison leaving to, Chandler stayed with (y/n). I sighed and drove home. "Juliana I love you....I'm so sorry" I spoke softly to myself while letting my tears fall.

A/N: okay this chapter is done and I wrote it just for you Julie. Anyways I know it's really sad but I hope you guys liked it. Oh and thanks you so much for 877 reads that means so much to me. I don't know how to thank you enough. I love you all. Anyways I must go. I will write the next chapter tomorrow at school.  Love and thank you guys,byyee