Comic con

Your POV

*beeeep beeep beeep beeep beeep* the sounds continued on and I was trying my best to ignore it.

"Y/N GET UP OR YOUR GOING TO BE LATE FOR WALKER STALKER!!"
My mother shouted from down stairs.

"GoINg!" I mumble shout, not realizing what She said. I sit up in bed and repeat two words over and over again, still half asleep.

"Get ready get ready get ready get ready get ready .............what am I getting ready for again?" I asked myself while slowly getting up from my bed. I turn my head to the cloths that laid folded on a chair I had in my room. Shoes sat on the floor next to the chair along with a hat and gun holster. I sat there still unable to understand what's going on till it hit me in the head like a train. I jump out of my comfortable bed and run to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

Time skip after shower

Once out I rap a towel around my unclothed body and rushed back to my room since my bathroom and bedroom were connected with one another. I grab some underwear and a f/c sports bra and put them on.

Once done with that I quickly took the neatly folded cloths and laid them spread out on my bed.

(This is what your wearing aka your carl)

I smile at the outfit and quickly put it on

I smile at the outfit and quickly put it on. Once done I head back into the bathroom and brush my teeth then moved everything out of the way so I can make my eye.

(This is what it looks like)

"Finely I'm done" I slightly whine to myself

"Finely I'm done" I slightly whine to myself. I had forgotten I asked my mom to wake me up at 6:00 AM so I can do the stupid eye thing.

I smile at the fake shot out eye and put my hat on. I hear a knock at my door and turn to see my mom standing there with a huge wide smile on her face. "W-why ware you s-smiling?" I question her with a shaken tone in my voice. She laughs and lifts up my hat to give me a quick kiss on the head then places the hat back on my head.  I smile and tried to keep the fake blood on my face and not anywhere els in the house.