Chapter 2

YOUR POV
I woke up to my mom shacking me very roughly,  "get up you need to get ready for school." My mom said.

"Already? I thought I don't have to go to school till next Monday?" I whined.

"It is next Monday... now get up I need to be at work at 6:45 and it's 6:00. I can't be late and I already have to show you to your new school." My mother said.

I groan in reply and I hear her sigh. "Get up or I'm dragging you out of bed." She huffs as she is trying to pull me off the bed.

She struggles but finely she drags me off the bed along with my blankets. she then leaves my room leaving the door completely open.

"Why didn't you close my door after you left!?" I yell at my mom only to hear her mumble something but can't make it out. I then get up off the floor and go to shut my door then went to do my morning routine. After I finish I make my way down stairs and grab my back pack and my black hoodie and run out the door to see my mom in the car waiting for me. I jump in the front seat and she takes off driving me to school

Time skip to school I'm too lazy to write about how the ride to school went

After my mom drops me off she tells me I will be having to walk to school for now on and that she can't pick me up or drop me off. I nod my head to tell her I understand and head off inside to go to the front office. My mom was suppose to come in with me but she was running late for work and I got lost trying to find the office but end up finding my way in the end. A women was there waiting for me with a piece of paper in her hand. She hands me the paper and walks me to my first period which is language arts. I was told to sit quietly in the desk at the back of the class. I listen and do what she says and the bell rings causing the room to fills up. Everyone is walking in with different conversations and staring at me. I just shrug it off and I look at the piece of paper that the women gave to me, studying my school schedule. I sigh, the bell rings again I lay my head on the desk and wait for the teacher to say whatever she has to she starts to call roll. 

"Sam"
"Here"
"Juliana"
"Let's goooo"
"Gray"
"Yo"

And so on and lastly she called my name.
"(Y/n)"
'Shit...' I thought, before quietly saying.
"Here."
The teacher sighs as they reach the final name
"Chandler"
Nothing was said there where a few giggles here and there from the girls and some laughs from the guys. The teacher sighs again and starts counting down from 10.

"10"
"9"
"8"
"7"
"6"
"5"
"4"
"3"
"2"

She was cut off by the door slamming close, we all turn around and see a boy with shoulder length brown hair and  lip piercings. He was wearing a black and red plaid shirt with grey skinny jeans. The male was also wearing a dark grey beanie. As for shoes he was wearing black converse. The teacher sighs once again and asks him to take a seat in his seat, which he does. A smirk was plastered on his face as he made his way to his spot, which was right next to me. I groaned and laid my head on the table. From across the room a scream was heard,

"Aye! Lil bro! Where'd you go this time fagget." A female voice shouts.

He laughs a little and shouts back, "I was busy fucking your mom big sis!" Everyone starts laughing, waiting for the female to say something.

"Oh? How did that go? Did she like your tick tack of a dick?" said the female. Everyone starts laughing harder as I turned to look at the teacher but she wasn't there 'makes sense I guess' I thought.

I then hear him shout "that's not what your mom was saying last night while she was choking on it." Everyone laughs harder and is now dying. I was laughing as well but to myself no one could hear me. The doors slams shut and the teacher starts yelling at us or to the two kids that where screaming at each other.

"Juliana and Chandler why are you yelling?! I could hear you all the way down the hall you need to be quite I don't care if you talk just don't be screaming got it?!" Everyone is trying to hold in there laughs so was I.

She then sighs again and begins to continue on speaking "Anyways aside from that we have a new student" 'oh fuck' I thought in a panic.

"Her name is (y/n) and she is new to  this school and Georgia so please, (y/n) will you stand up so the class can see what you look like?" Said the teacher.

I sigh and put my head down trying not to make any eye contact I stand up and start to hear whispers. I look up and see a girl with blond hair and red lipstick on whispering to the girl next to her. They start laughing and point and look at me with disgust on their face. I quickly sit down but miss my seat and fall to the floor. Everyone starts laughing at me and I pull myself up and sit back on the chair and put my head down from embarrassment. I sigh and whispered to myself, 'I can already tell this is going to be the worst school year ever..'

•Time skip. It's now lunchtime•

I sigh and grab my tray of a simple sandwich and chips. The girl that was pointing and laughing at me in class walked up to me.

"Hey I'm Brianna and this is my friend Katlyn." She said, pointing to said girl.

"Your the new student right?" Brianna asks. I nodded slowly as I stared at her. Brianna smirks and pushes me, causing me to drop my tray.

"H-Hey what the fuck?" I said as I fell to the floor.

"Okay so you know that boy that sat next to you today? Yeah him? Don't fucking go near him. Don't speak to him and Don't glance at him. He's mine if I see you near him at all, your going to get your ass kicked." She hissed before turning and walking off. I sigh and pick up my tray,

"Stupid bitch..." I mumble.

"Hey are you okay?" A girl asked as she helped me up.

"Yeah... oh it's you..." I said, staring at her.

"Yep. The one and only Juliana Diaz!" She said laughing.

"I'd like to be friends with you!" She said while smiling softly. I nodded and smiled back.

"I'd like that.."

(A/N) finished with my second chapter thanks to TitanInTheSheets for helping write this story with me if you haven't already you should go follow her she is a great writer