{He's jealous} - Preference

Anakin - You would be working with a old friend of yours yet also undercover to see if he was having any relations with the Separatists. You hadn't mentioned to Anakin that the man had always seeked to be more than friends so when your husband saw that he was trying to put his arm around you and kiss you, he made up an excuse to take you away. He'd probably be angry at you for not telling him but not as furious as he was with the other man, trying to have you. It annoyed you that he was interfering with your work and you'd tell him you knew what you were doing, that being in a marriage meant having trust in one another. You'd kiss him, reminding him that you were only his and that you'd never forget that.

Luke - When he was jealous, he often distanced himself, thinking that you didn't love him as much as he thought you did. It was an insecurity of his since he wasn't around a lot and going around with his Jedi business but he never got the picture that you were madly in love with him. Whenever he passed by you and another man, it was usually Han or a pilot, he'd pretend he didn't see you. You'd roll your eyes at this when you noticed him and you'd walk to your boyfriend, holding his hand in yours.

Obi Wan - He too would make himself distant. He usually maintained a calm exterior but whenever he saw someone attempting to woo you or kiss you, he'd lead you away but not really talk to you. You'd giggle at this, shaking your head at your boyfriend but smiling up at him with how endearing he was

Poe - He never really had a reason to be jealous. Practically everyone and anyone knew you were in a relationship with him and he made sure that they wouldn't forget. He didn't need others forgetting the fact that you were taken and that he wouldn't let you go that easily.

Finn - He would probably be insecure about it, not really angry since he could never get angry at you. He'd probably want you to lay with him in bed and comfort him with hugs and kisses, repeating to him that you loved him and only him

General Hux - He'd just be silent. Whenever you asked him what was wrong, he wouldn't tell you which would annoy you since you always shared your problems with him. When you found out, you'd have a teasing smile on your face and he'd roll his eyes at you but you'd laugh and kiss him, finding his jealousy endearing

Kylo Ren - He'd be infuriated. You'd try distancing yourself from him because you knew he was far too angry to think straight. Nonetheless, you knew he would never intentionally hurt you so hours later when you found him glaring at the wall, you would gather him in your arms and lay with him until his anger seeped away

Kanan - He'd almost never get jealous since he knew no one could ever have you with you being only him. Nonetheless, he'd be getting weary of someone if they'd appear too friendly and would soon enough be asking if you wanted to go to dinner with them. Kanan, being the protective boyfriend he was, would wrap his arm around your waist and kissing your forehead before introducing himself to the person.

Ezra - When jealous, Ezra was a pain in the ass, really. He'd take your hand and lead you away from the guy you were talking you and he'd complain that he wasn't good looking enough, that you truly didn't love him and other things that made you roll your eyes at him. In the middle of his speech, you'd just take him by the collar of his shirt and kiss him passionately to 1.shut him up and 2.remind him that you had no feelings for anyone else.

Captain Rex - He'd act almost cold which sometimes frightened you. He'd call you 'General' as he usually did when you two were with others and he would only answer you if it was absolutely necessary. He didn't want to think about it but his mind would wander off to the deep thoughts of you possibly loving someone else. You'd have to force him into a room and lock both of you into it to make him talk.

Han Solo - When he saw you laughing with a man that was obviously trying too hard flirting with you, he'd turn you around and kiss you hard in front of the man, his hands on your bum. You'd be surprised but you wouldn't complain, wrapping your arms around his neck and melting into his embrace