{Alright} - (Pt.2) - Obi Wan

This one was kinda yikes pero I also like it so ??? I was going to post this yesterday BUT I COMPLETELY FORGOT KMS but hope you like it and remember to request 💖💖

Word count: 1286 words

"So we used to be together?"

Anakin and I were sparring in my bedroom, using the small amount of free time we had to strengthen our skills with our lightsabers. His padawan, Ahsoka Tano, was with my padawan, Yellena Keene (made up the name yikes).

As we sparred, Anakin told me of Obi Wan and of our past together. The man intrigued me a lot. Whenever I would ask about our past, he would be a bit defensive or would change the topic quickly.

"Yes." Anakin chuckled as he tried to send a strike to my leg but I deflected it," The amount of times I caught you two kissing was hilarious."

I rolled my eyes but felt a blush creeping up into my cheeks," But.. the Jedi Code? The Council?"

"You always said whatever the Council doesn't know won't kill them." Anakin winked as he tried to send another blow to my leg but I deflected it again," Do you like him, (Y/N)?"

"What?" I was caught off guard and Anakin used that to his advantage to trip me and have me on the ground with his lightsaber to my throat

Anakin laughed," I can see the stares you two share with each other. You had the same exact stares before."

It's been months after my accident and I adjusted to everything. It still confused me about how I remembered everything except Obi Wan but we spent a lot of time together since our battalions usually attacked together. I was developing feelings for the man and to hear that we acted the same way as we did before made me happy.

"We do?"

"Yes." Anakin chuckled," It would be cute if you two weren't so obvious. I mean, you're obvious to me."

I was about to answer him back but the door to my room slid open and Obi Wan stood there, looking at us with an eyebrow raised.

"You're late for our departure, you two." He shook his head

"Sorry, Master. We were sparring. I won." Anakin smirked over at me as he helped me up

"That was just luck." I told him before I walked over to Obi Wan," I'm sorry, Ben." I smiled at him apologetically

Obi Wan looked down at me with a soft smile," We should go. Your padawan waits for you."

I nodded and we walked out together, Anakin behind us.
-
Hours later, Obi Wan suggested that he and I have dinner together in his room for us to sketch out a plan for the next attack of our battalions.

I agreed, knowing that we were going to need a well thought out plan if we wanted to go past the large Separatist blockade on the planet of Toydaria. Nonetheless, Anakin's smirk when he heard that made me wonder what else would happen at Obi Wan's room.

"We should have my squad of fighters fly in from the west and Anakin's from the east. Attack the ships from both sides." I suggested as we ate on his couch, looking at the large hologram of the Separatist blockade

"That's too much exposure for our ships." Obi Wan shook his head," Remember, our battalions are leading the ground assault. It's Anakin's legion that is leading the aerial attack."

I sighed," I don't like how the Council is having him lead this attack without us. We could help him."

"He'll do this. He doesn't back down from a fight, as much as I don't like it." Obi Wan smiled over at me, taking my hand in his

I blushed as I looked down at our hands. I watched as he laced our fingers together and squeezed my hand," How about we leave planning for tomorrow morning? We've been going at this for hours." He offered

I smiled and nodded as we set the plans aside," I know this is a touchy subject for you but, I'd like to know about our past, Ben."

Obi Wan looked down and squeezed my hand hard to signal his discomfort about the change in topic. I brought my other hand up to cup his cheek for him to look me in the eye as a silent plea.

He sighed softly," We had been a couple for years in secret so when you lost your memory about me and everything we shared, it hurt me."

I smiled sadly," But I'm here now. I admit I can't remember anything and every day I wish I could regain my memory but I can't. I wish I didn't cause you so much pain."

"It's not your fault. I'm just glad you're here with me instead of the unexplainable." Obi Wan smiled softly, bringing his hand up to caress my cheek

I watched as he leaned in slowly until I felt his lips on mine and his beard scratching my chin. I sighed softly and kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck as his lips perfectly molded into mine.

He pulled me into his lap as we continued kissing, favoring the taste of each other's lips as if it had been an eternity since we had last kissed. His hands were on my thighs while mine were up in his hair, messing it up with how I was pulling it and running my fingers through it.

"I wanted to do this for such a long time." Obi Wan panted as we pulled away

"I wanted you to kiss me from the moment you walked into the sick bay and saw me." I admitted, smiling shyly as I ran my fingers through his hair

"Did you?" Obi Wan smirked

"Oh shush, you." I laughed, playfully hitting the back of his head

Obi Wan laughed and brought me closer to him to kiss me again. I smiled, kissing him back, slightly biting down on his bottom lip. I let out a small squeak as he stood up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me to his bedroom and I almost smirked. He knew everything about me. He told me that we had been a couple for years so of course he did. He knew what I wanted whenever I bit his lip.

"I love you." Obi Wan said as he laid me down on his bed

I smiled up at him and brought him down to kiss him passionately," I love you too." I told him
-
I yawned softly as I turned around, looking up and smiling when I saw Obi Wan already looking back at me.

"Good morning, beautiful." He murmured, kissing my forehead

I smiled," Good morning, Ben." I hummed softly, closing my eyes at the soothing feeling of his hand rubbing up and down my arm

"How did you sleep?" Obi Wan asked and my heart warmed at how his attention was centered around me

"Best sleep I've had in months, honestly."

Obi Wan chuckled and kissed my temple," I'm glad, love."

I smiled softly as I sat up with the covers around my body," We should hurry. We have to get ready for when Anakin gives us the all clear."

"Yes, ma'am." He chuckled, kissing a small spot on my shoulder

I rolled my eyes but kissed his cheek as we got up and put on our clothes. I winced slightly when I made a bad move but Obi Wan heard it and smirked widely.

"Don't say anything. It's your fault." I told him, sticking my tongue out at him as I grabbed my lightsaber

Obi Wan chuckled and leaned down to kiss me," We won't hear the end of it when Anakin notices."

" You better keep your mouth shut when we see him later today."

"I will, darling." Obi Wan smirked