{Angry} - General Hux

Sorry this is so short guys. School is such a mess smh and I saw that I haven't done a Hux imagine in a while. Remember you can request imagines and preferences cutiepies! And tysm for over 1k reads I'm so so so so so happy omg 💖💖💖💖💖

Word count : 366 words

It was one of those days when Hux,my boyfriend, lost all of his nerves. I didn't blame him. If I was working so closely with the hot headed Kylo Ren, I would feel the same. Thankfully, I worked as a General at another base so I didn't see Kylo Ren as often as Hux did.

Sadly, with me not being able to see Kylo Ren met that the moments I saw Hux were brief as well unless they came over to the base at a given point or whenever Hux was off on holiday or on a mission.

Thankfully, we both had a week long break at the same time so we opted to going to a lay planet where no one would recognize us and we could enjoy each other's company more.

I stood on the balcony, sighing as I looked over the beautiful forestry surrounding the lodge we rented while I waited for Hux to return from the small meeting. Kylo Ren had wanted a few things from Hux before he returned to the Star Killer Base.

I frowned when I heard a loud bang from the slam of a door and I quickly went over to investigate what had happened. I found Hux with his fists balled and jaw clenched, hearing his heavy breathing.

"H?" I said softly, trying not to anger him even more," What happened?"

"Fucking Ren!" Hux shouted," I swear, one of these days, Snoke won't give one rat's head about him and he'll be done for! Who does he think he is, ordering me around? I'm not like anyone one else and he obviously knows that! I can't-"

"Stop raging and kiss me." I told him, cutting him off

"What?" Hux frowned, miffed that I didn't let him continue his rant

"We made it clear that this week was going to be just us. We're going to keep it that way. Rant about Ren when we leave the planet."

Hux's demeanor was not as tense and he let a smile grow on his lips as he went to me. I smiled up at him and hummed, kissing him back when he leaned down to press our lips together.