{Trance} - (Pt.1)

This was originally going to be just one part but it was getting a bit long ( over 3000 words I think yikes) so I'm dividing it into 2 parts

Dedicated to + requested by : steppysay618 hope you like it cutie 💖

Word count: 1057 words

"I need my ship ready for my departure. My Master does not appreciate it when I am late." I told the General in charge of the Star Destroyer, General Leander

The man nodded," We'll have it ready in time, Darth Nefar." (Hi hi so the official 'Darth' title will be Darth Nefar since its short for nefarious and bc all the dark lords are named after something that describes evil/darkness)

I nodded and turned, walking to my quarters to get my things ready and send a message to my Master. When I entered my room, I took a moment to look at the simplicity of it. There was just a bunk on one side of the room painted in black along with a mirror, desk and chair. I haven't spent that much time on this ship and I opted not to. I'd rather be with my boyfriend and training with my Master than be running around after these stormtroopers as if I was a farmer and they were the cows.

I went to the desk and took the comm link, signaling my Master for a message. Darth Vader came up in a hologram and I bowed.

"Master, I will be leaving shortly and arriving at the flagship in less than a parsect."

He nodded in understanding," I will alert the ship of your arrival. Have you any other news to report to me?"

I nodded," Yes, my Lord. I have successfully destroyed the Rebel bases on Yavin IV and Dantooine as you and Lord Sidious have requested. No survivors. I have information about Princess Leia's whereabouts."

"Lord Sidious will be quite pleased. You have never disappointed me, my young Apprentice. I await your arrival."

"Thank you, my Lord." I bowed," I will not delay."

We cut off the communication and I smirked widely to myself.

Lord Sidious will be quite pleased. You have never disappointed me.

I basked in the appraisal. Nothing made me happier than my Master being proud of me.

I then signaled a message to my boyfriend who ran over the Death Star. I wasn't going to see him right away since I was going to be on the Executor (Vader's flagship) for a few days until my Master and I would join my boyfriend and his second in command, Grand Moff Tarkin.

"(Y/N)." My boyfriend, Sebastian, smiled," I guess your mission was successful?"

I smiled and nodded," It was. I'll be seeing you in over ten parsects."

"That's great. I've missed you." He smiled softly

"I've missed you too, Sebastian. It's been way too long of a mission."

"You're just doing your job and I'm doing mine. The good thing is that it's not too long until we see each other again."

I smiled," I have to go but, I love you."

"I love you too, (Y/N). Stay safe."

I rolled my eyes at him but smiled at how preoccupied he was over me," I will." We cut off the communication and I sighed happily

I got my things ready and by the time I arrived at the lower main hangar with my stormtrooper escort, my ship was ready with the crew members standing on either side of a long aisle for me.

I walked down the aisle with my stormtrooper escort behind me, my head standing tall and my back straight. I represented my Master, I had to look dignified.

The stormtrooper went to pilot the ship while I sat in the chair beside him as he began moving the ship into space," Do you know the coordinates to make the jump to hyperspace?"

He nodded," Yes, ma'am. You don't need to worry about anything."

"I don't?" I smirked softly

"I am the best of my class." He stated as he pulled the lever for hyperspace

"I like the best." I hummed then smirked, waving my hand in front of his face as my Master had told me," You will obey my every command."

Darth Vader had taught me that by using the Force with this mind trick, the most dim witted of people could follow whichever command you gave them, no matter what it was. It's helped me many times before  and I hoped it'll work to my advantage and my own pleasure now.

"I..will obey your every command." The stormtrooper repeated

I smirked widely," You will become my slave."

"I will become your slave."

"You will never defy me."

"I will never defy you."

"Pilot the ship, we will be arriving soon." I told the stormtrooper as I stood up to signal a message to my Master

"My Lord." I bowed as Darth Vader's image appeared before me," We will be coming out of hyperspace shortly. My ship is scheduled to arrive on time."

"Very well. The flagship has been alerted of your arrival. When you arrive, you must tell me more of your mission so that I can report to Lord Sidious."

"Yes, Master." I bowed as the communication was cut off

I walked over to the stormtrooper and sat down in my seat beside him," How much longer?"

"We will be coming out of hyperspace in a few seconds." The stormtrooper told me and I nodded, smiling softly when I saw the Executor come into view

The stormtrooper moved the ship towards the lower main hangar and I smiled when I saw Darth Vader waiting for me with the stormtroopers divided in two aisles.

I walked out of the ship with the stormtrooper behind me, turning to my Master and bowing before him," Rise, my young Apprentice. It brings me relief seeing you once again."

"I as well, my Lord. I have much news to report to you about Princess Leia Organa."

"Then we must not delay, young one." He said as we walked down the aisle

We went to the central command room where Admiral Griff and other commanders were waiting for us.

"Go to my quarters and wait for me there." I told the stormtrooper and he nodded, turning and leaving the command room

"It is a pleasure to see you again, Nefar." Griff nodded at me

I nodded back at him," I have successfully destroyed the Rebel bases on Yavin IV and Dantooine as I have told my Master-"

"What? Those bases were practically impossible to destroy!" Another commander, Jicks, exclaimed