Chapter 1

(I messed with the time line a bit. So Gohan's still 11. It was like right after the cell games. It's kinda like the buu saga never happened. :) hope you like the first chapter.)
     Black… he came to our time. I thought it was dad… I didn’t realize it wasn’t until it was too late. He killed them. My mother and 2 week old little brother. I couldn’t protect them. I’ve failed…
     I tried to fight back and kill him for good, but I just wasn’t strong enough. I hadn’t been training. I’ve been helping out with goten. I didn't think anything would happen so soon. I should have been more prepared. Dad would have been, if only I hadn’t been so stupid! Now Vegeta and I  are Black’s slaves. He killed everyone else… Earth’s destroyed. He blew it up then took us back to the future.
     It was worse than I or anyone else could have imagined. Everything was destroyed. Dead bodies lying on the ground, blood everywhere. It was horrific. I just wanted to throw up when I first saw it. Vegeta looked just as scared as I did. His pride wasn’t in the way anymore. After all it was just us three now. His so called pride didn’t matter. Nothing did anymore… or so I thought.
      Black walked into a building, it seemed to be in the middle of the destroyed city. Their was more people. It looked like he was making an empire…
    “Look around, this is your new home after all.” Black said with a smirk. “One of you might be lucky enough to be my personal slave.” I felt a shiver go down my spine. This guy looks just like my dad and he’s talking like... that.
    “Like hell I’ll be your slave!” Vegeta yelled in absolute fury. “I’m the prince of all saiyans, including you! I will not be treated like this! I demand you bring us back to Earth this instant!”
    Black spun around on his heel, looking straight at Vegeta. He raised a hand punching Vegeta across the face sending him falling into a wall.
    “Shut the hell up! You will be my slaves and you will never return to your time! Earth is destroyed, gone forever! You’ll stay here as long as you live! Now get up and get back over here before I blast you out of existence!” Black yelled shaking with anger.
     I watched as Vegeta slowly got back up, coughing up a little blood sending a glare at Black. My eyes widen in fear for Vegeta’s life. I watched as Black held up his hand pointing a huge ki blast at him. It would surely kill him. This may be the stupidest thing I’ve ever done or it could have been the smartest. I don’t know, you decide.
     I ran in front of Black holding my arms up. “Black no! Please don’t kill him! He’s all I have left... “ I said tearing up. It was the truth. Vegeta’s all I have left. Everyone else important in my life is gone forever…
     Black raised an eyebrow. “Why would I do that? What are you going to give me in return of letting him live?” I tried swallowing the lump in my throat, failing I shook slightly as I answered. “I… I’ll be your personal slave, I’ll do anything you ask me to…” He just smirked letting the blast fade away into nothing. “I accept this deal slave. I’ll let him live… for now.”
     Black shouted at someone to bring me to his private quarters, Saying he’d be there after he took care of Vegeta. He promised me that Vegeta would live, I don’t believe him… Oh kami Vegeta's going to die and I just gave myself to Black!
     The other male grabbed my arm, he had a rather tight grip. I winced at his tight grip. This would definitely leave a nasty bruise on my arm. I glanced up at the guy. I’d have to admit he was pretty hot. He was rather tall and was pretty powerful from what I could tell. It was kinda hard to speaking Black put ki collars on us. I couldn’t use any of my ki, so I was left defenseless. The male shoved me hard to the ground in Black’s room.
     “Stay here or else.” The man said with a glare before leaving me alone with my thoughts… “What just happened?...” I asked thinking over the horrible day I just had, hoping this was all just some horrible dream.
.
.
.
I hope you guys liked the first chapter! I would love to see more stories like this one. The whole reason why I'm writing my own. Any way comment, vote, and everything else. Thanks for reading! :3