Chapter 8

~Warning. This chapter has a lot of cursing in it, you have been warned.~
     “Who else would I be?” Vegeta sneered.
     “G-geta..” Gohan whispered tearing up. “I’ve missed you so much. Not a day went by without me thinking about you... “ slowly walking closer to vegeta.
     “Geta? Since when do you call Vegeta that?” Krillin asked with confusion, asking the same question going through everybody's mind.
Trunks growled stepping forward making himself noticed by everyone in the room. “He’s been keeping this from since the cell games. He and father have been going at it for a year. Speaking gohan was 11 at the time and is 13 now. After all he did just spend a year with Black.”
    “Trunks... “ Gohan started but Trunks cut him off. “Don’t Gohan. It doesn’t even matter anymore. I understand that you didn’t like me. It’s fine. I don’t care anyway, now come on. Stop with the fake bullshit and let's get to work.” Trunks said turning to the door.
    “Fake bullshit?” Gohan frowned. “Are you saying me puking is fake? Me getting raped by HIM fake? Did you even love me trunks? Because if you ever did then you wouldn’t be acting the way you are.” Gohan said with a bit of anger and hurt in his voice. How could Trunks think he was lying? Gohan understood he had hurt Trunks, but he hadn’t meant to. After all he and Trunks had bonded when he came to see warn them over the androids and help with cell.
    “Shut the hell up Gohan.” turning back around to him getting in Gohan’s face as everybody else in the room watches them intensly. “You’re just wanting attention Gohan. I’ve dealt with my own shit trying to lead this rebellion. All you had to do was be a slave to Black for a year and you're acting like a pussy, Man up for fucks sakes.” Trunks said with so much venom in it, it almost sent Gohan to tears.
    “I'm a pussy and just wanting attention… wow… ok Trunks. I see how you feel. I didn’t want you guys to know what i’ve been through but you already did. That’s not me wanting attention. Oh and how am I a pussy? I’ve dealt with so much shit of the past year because YOU left me there. YOU didn’t save me from him. YOU never came after me until a year was over. Yet I’m the pussy. Ok, yea that makes sooo much sense Trunks. I thought you were my friend, one of my best friends. I guess I was wrong. Why the hell did you even come back for me if all you were gonna do is try to start a fight with me? What was the fucking point Trunks!?” Gohan yelled back, shaking with anger. Gohan has never been this mad at anyone. Not even this mad at Black! Which is saying something.
    Trunks growled loudly punching Gohan to the ground losing his temper. “You will not talk to me like that! I don’t take it from anybody else, i'm not about to take it from a whore like you!” Trunks yelled before realizing what he said. “Oh Gohan I..”
    “Don’t… just fucking don’t. I understand.” Gohan said with some tears falling down his cheeks. His cheek already bruising from how hard Trunks hit him. Gohan then proceeded to get back in the bed curling up looking away from them all. Tears just kept pouring off of his face. The pain of knowing how Trunks really felt about him hurt. It hurt Gohan bad. This was worse than being with Black. He was trying his best to hold back the already broken sobs.
    Trunks went to try and touch Gohan but a hand shot out gripping his arm tightly. This caught Trunks by surprise looking at his glaring and angry father.
    “You will not touch the boy nor talk to him, you understand me boy? You will not hurt him any longer. Now fucking leave the room. “ Vegeta growled spitting slightly on trunks shoving him towards the door. Trunks winced rubbing his hurt arm walking out of the room.
    Gohan just stayed curled up on the bed, letting out a couple of sobs here and there. Vegeta gently put his hand on Gohan's arm, rubbing it softly. Gohan whimpered holding his arms out to Vegeta like the child he was. Vegeta gently pulled him into a hug, rubbing circles on his back in a comforting manner trying to calm the young demi saiyan. Gohan buried his face in Vegeta’s neck sobbing. The pain was too much, he was hyperventilating. He couldn’t calm down even if he tried. It was getting harder for the child to breathe. This did not go unnoticed by the prince. He quickly told someone in the room to get a sedative. (is that the right word? My mind is drawing a blank.) Vegeta quickly put the needle in Gohan's arm. It slowly calmed the boy down until he passed out… This was going to be a long ride.
---------------------------------------------------------
Another chapter done! I hope you like this chapter! Took me a while to do this one. Couldn't think of stuff to write. Getting a bit of writers block.