Chapter 10

It had been a week and Gohan never woke up… Bulma confirmed that he was still lucky to be alive, but the kid was in a coma. The news took everybody by surprise. Some cried and others just stood there in shock. Everyone took the new pretty badly. For Vegeta it was like his whole world stopped. This was all his fault. If he hadn’t messed with Goku then none of this would have happened in the first place. Vegeta had tears in his eyes but refused to show weakness in front of everybody else. So instead of crying like everybody else he punched the wall, making the whole thing fall down. Gohan didn’t move an inch. The only thing moving was his chest, the boy was breathing by it was very weak. The guards really did a number on him. That was before trunks showed up to stop them, but by then he was already too late.
     Gohan had a huge bruise on his temple, a black eye, busted lip, broken arm, broken tail, and sprained ankle. After all it was like 4 different guys hitting him. Trunks flipped when he came running and saw Gohan left on the floor like that. All the guards suffered. They had to do more training, no food for the day, and no rests. It was a brutal punishment, but trunks had to do it. He couldn’t just let them get away with this.
     Trunks instantly picked Gohan up and rushed him to his mother. After a week of not seeing the hybrid finally told them the bad news and let them see Gohan. He certainly did look better than the last time Trunks had saw him. Still not that good but his arm was put into a cast and his ankle had been bandaged. His tail on the other hand.. Bulma had no clue how to fix it. She would have to ask Vegeta how to fix it. After all she wasn’t even really a doctor, but she knew what she was dealing with. Plus she would do anything for Gohan. He was like her nephew and she loved the boy dearly.
     She sighed hearing and watching Vegeta break the wall. He had always had a bad temper, It reminded her of Chichi in a way. She looked around the room at all of the sad upsetting faces. She then looked back down at Gohan and smiled a little brushing back his wild black locks out of his face.
     “Well guys, the good news is that the baby didn't die in all of this. It's still alive in his tummy.” Bulma said trying to cheer everybody in the room up. Unfortunately Vegeta had to ruin it by yelling at her.
     “How is that a fucking good thing!? The baby isn’t mine! It's that bastards!” Vegeta yelled in pure rage, shaking badly in anger. He was on the verge of punching someone in the face. It would most likely be Goku because he was the closest to him.
     “Vegeta… calm down. We know you aren’t happy but you don't have to take it out on Bulma. She’s only trying to lighten the mo--” Goku was cut off by a punch to the face by Vegeta.
     “Shut the fuck up Kakarot! This is all your fault! If you would have just shut your trap then none of this would have happened!” Vegeta yelled angrily, trying his hardest not to cry.  “I love him and now he hates me because of you! Why did you have to say near him in the first place!? I had already told you it was a one time thing when we did it!”
     “V-vegeta… I'm sorry…” Goku said looking down in sadness and shame.
     “Goku? What are you two talking about?” Chichi asked fearing the answer she would receive.
     Goku bite his lip not wanting to take to the hot tempered woman at the moment. He would have to tell Chichi later and not near anyone. Knowing her she would scream at the top of her lungs and faint. Then hit him when she woke up. She would hate him for this… it would most likely ruin their marriage. He never wanted this… he loved Chichi but that night? It was incredible for Goku. After all he'd never done anything like that with another saiyan.
     “I'll tell you later Chi. We need to worry about Gohan right now” Goku said standing back up rubbing his already bruised cheek. Vegeta really did a number on the saiyan.
     “um.. before you guys fight anymore I need to ask you a question Vegeta.” Bulma said hoping the hot head wouldn't yell again.
     “fine, what do you want woman?” Vegeta said in a snarl glaring at her the whole time.
     She sighed “I need your help fixing his tail. It broken in 2 places and I've never fixed a tail like his. I was wondering if you knew how to fix something like this. Are you willing to?” Bulma asked just petting Gohan's hair lightly.
     “You haven't fixed his tail!? No wonder he went into a coma! He won't wake up until it's fixed! The pain would be to much so his body shut down like this to help it! We need to fix his tail right now!” Vegeta shouted in worry rushing over to him looking at the tail. He winced seeing how bad it was broken.
     “Fuck…” He muttered.
     “What?... Vegeta what's wrong?” Bulma asked shaking slightly.
     “His tail is broken pretty bad… honestly, I don't think I can fix this… we might have to cut his tail off.” Vegeta said looking up at Bulma. “If we do, we'll have to get rid of his baby.”
---------------------------------------------------------
Done! Finally got another chapter done. An actual one this time XD I hope you like this! Comment, vote and whatever. Have a good day!