Chapter 11

“Get rid of the baby!? Vegeta that will destroy Gohan and you know it. He may not want the baby but he doesn’t want it to die! He still loves it even though he was forced into having it!” Bulma yelled glaring at Vegeta. “If you're just saying that because your jealous he’s not having your son I’ll--” Blume was cut off by Vegeta starting to talk.
    “I’m not just saying this because i'm jealous Bumla. Yes I wish it was my child that Gohan was having. I’ll admit that I’m not happy it’s blacks, but I know Gohan was forced into it. Im being serious woman. I don’t think I can fix his tail. It was broken in several places. Even if i can fix it then he’ll always have pain in his tail. It’ll be bent at a weird angle.” Vegeta sighed and ran a hand through his hair. “Bulma…”
     “Vegeta please… you can’t hurt him like that.” Bulma said with tear building up in her eyes. Everyone else around them were silent.
    “I'm sorry… I’ll have to cut his tail off and get rid of the baby.” Vegeta said looking at Bulma who had broke down in tears.
     Vegeta sighed moving to the other side of the bed where bulma was, pulling her into a hug. Bulma buried her face into the prince’s chest and cried even harder.
    Goku looked down sadly holding chichi tightly as she had fainted. Piccolo just stood by the wall closest to Gohan looking down sadly. Krillin and 18 looked at Gohan wishing he’d wake up soon. The rest of the group had the same hopes. The room was just filled with sadness.
~With Gohan~
     As for Gohan, he was stuck in his own mind. Alone and afraid. He could barely make out the voices that were around him. He was screaming for help, screaming for these unknown people to leave his unborn child alone. He knew they were trying to kill his baby. He’d do anything to keep his child alive. He’d give up his life to keep his child.
     He was screaming trying to break the barrier that kept him from waking up. He didn’t want to be stuck in the place anylonger. It felt like an eternity, but in reality it had only been a week. He only had one goal in the empty darkness and that goal was to get out.
     He looked up only to see a little bit of light. He’d never seen the light before. Gohan, being the curious boy he was, started to fly to light. He really wanted to get out of the darkness, but he didn’t know the light could also mean the end for him…
~With the others~
     The heart monitor next to Gohan's bed started going crazy. Bulma quickly pulled away from Vegeta.
     “No...No! Not fucking now gohan!” Bulma yelled rushing over to the hybrid trying to help him.
     “Woman what’s wrong with my mate!?” Vegeta yelled in fear for his life.
     “He’s having a seizure Vegeta! If I don’t get his heart rate back down he could die!” Bulma yelled in a panic.
     “WHAT!?” Vegeta yelled rushing over to Gohan holding his hand tightly.
     “Bulma you can’t let my son die! Please!” Goku said tearing up.
     “I’m fucking trying Goku! I don’t want him to die either!” She yelled hitting Gohan chest hard right where his heart is. Gohan’s body stopped all movement when she did this. The room went silent. The heart monitor went silent and was a straight line.
     “No...Gohan..” Goku said bursting into tears. “You fucking killed him Bulma! You killed my only son!” Goku yelled with tears streaming down his face. This terrified everyone in the room. No One had seen goku this upset and angry. Well except for chi chi, but she was still out from fainting. She would probably be losing it if she was awake. Bulma was a sobbing mess. She wasn’t trying to kill him, she was only trying to save him.
     Vegeta just stood there not believing Gohan had just died before his very eyes. He didn’t even feel the tears falling down his face or even hear Goku yelling at Bulma. Vegeta just started powering up. The scream the prince let out was just heartbreaking… After he powered up all the way he punched Gohan right in the chest.
     Everyone in the room screamed as they saw Vegeta punch Gohan.
     “VEGETA STOP!” They all screamed as Piccolo and Trunks pulled Vegeta away from him.
     “He’s not dead! My mate can’t be dead! Please… he can’t be dead..” Vegeta said falling back to base form before breaking down in front of everyone. No one blamed him for crying. He had loved gohan, they all knew this. But they still didn’t know what happened between Goku, Gohan and Vegeta. That’s what caused this to happen in the first place.
     Looks like Gohan finally got the light. After all that chasing he got the light...or did he?
---------------------------------------------------------
Yay! Got another chapter done for you guys! Hope you liked this chapter! I certainly liked what I did with it. ^^