Chapter 14

Black had finally put his plan into action. He would use Gohan to get the others here. Act like Gohan was in danger of being killed, which he is. But he did have a hunch that Zamasu lied to him about some things. He just didn't see Gohan being a whore. It didn't add up with Gohan's personality. Black frowned. It was obvious Zamasu was trying to get Gohan out of the way, but why? What did Gohan ever do to him? Gohan was his ma-- oh. That's it. Zamasu was jealous that Black had Gohan as his mate! Zamasu wanted to be his mate! How could Black have been so stupid to miss that before?
The man sighed as sirens started to go off. His plan was starting, but he felt bad for using Gohan in his condition. Even with the regeneration tank the boy was still sick. He was sneezing and coughing like crazy. Which wasn't good for the baby. It had been a coulpe if months so Gohan was close to his due date. After all he was getting bigger.
Black shook his head telling some guards to get Gohan and place him outside in nothing but his boxers. The guards did as they were told and in a matter of minutes Gohan was outside freezing his ass off.
"B-black!?" Gohan yelled shivering for the cold. He was moving around in a circle to try and keep warm. It wasn't working very well to be honest.
Black watched as Gohan was trying to get warm. The man felt bad for Gohan. He didn't want to do this to the child but who does he trust? Zamasu or Gohan?... This was a struggle for the man. Believe his best friend or his pregnant mate...
---------------------------------------------------------
Goku was running down the hallway to Vegeta's room. The younger saiyan was in a state of panic. He burst into the room yelling loudly for the older saiyan.
"What do you want Kakarot!?" Vegeta yelled back coming from the bathroom dripping wet and only in a towel.
Goku just stared for a minute before shaking his head.
"It's Gohan... he's gone!" Goku yelled in fear and worry. After all his son was gone and the boy was pregnant and hurt.
"WHAT!?" VEGETA yelled in shock dropping his towel quickly throwing some clothes on.
"Come on! We need to go to Blacks to see if he's there!" Goku yelled grabbing Vegeta's hand using his Instant transmission. The two teleported infront of his base only to see Gohan on the ground huddled in a corner. His whole body was shaking from the cold. Goku and Vegeta went running to him only to have a cage trap them. The cage took all of their energy making it useless to try and escape but they still tried. Only for it to fail.
Black and Zamasu emerged from the kingdom to see their plan had worked. Zamasu smiled evily seeing the state Gohan was in but instantly started frowning when Black went to him. Black bent down and pulled Gohan into his warm chest.
"I'm sorry.. I had to use you for this plan. You were the only way we could get them both here at the same time." Black said to the freezing boy. His lips were turning blue and so were his fingers and toes. After all he had been left out for a while before they noticed his disappearance.
The blue on the boy is what worried Black most. He picked Gohan up bridal style holding him close.
"Zamasu bring the other two in but keep them in the cage. I need to care for Gohan." He said before walking into the castle walking to the living room. He gently set Gohan on the couch while he started a fire. He gave Gohan his clothes back and helped him get dressed then sat down next to him. The hybrid huddled closer for warmth slowly getting warmer. After a while Zamasu had found out a way to get the cage through the door. He dragged it into the living room with the two. He started growling at the site he walked in on. The two were cuddled up on the couch next to each other. Gohan sitting in Blacks lap with Blacks arms around him. On hand on his stomach.
"Gohan!" Vegeta and Goku called in worry. The boys lips were still a little blue but they were a lot better than earlier.
"He's fine. He was just a little cold, I'm warming him up now. Hopefully the cold didn't stress him out to much. Might make him give an early birth. He still has two months to go." Black said petting Gohan's soft black locks.
Vegeta growled and started banging on the cage enraged. He wanted out and he wanted it now.
"Let us out now you fucker!" Vegeta yelled slamming the cage! "Give me back my mate!"
That's when Gohan had enough, the poor boy snapped. He transformed into super saiyan getting off Blacks lap.
"Shut up you bastard! Can't you tell I hate you now? You were my mate and you knew I'd be back. Yet you go and use my father for your needs. What about my needs Vegeta!?" Gohan screamed walking up to the cage. "I could fucking kill your ass but I won't. That would hurt Bulma and Trunks to much. Maybe my father but who knows. He probably hates you now too because of what you did to us. I should have trusted my instincts about you. Thay you were only a selfish, fucking asshole who only cares about himself." Gohan said with venom in his voice. The boy flicked his now healed tail turning on his heal to Black.
"Black. I've accepted to be your mate and rule with you. Let's take these fuckers down!" Gohan yelled with a small smile.
Vegeta couldn't believe his ears....
He had just lost his mate and the war. Without Gohan they would be destroyed easily...
Vegeta fell to his knees in the cage and simply.... started crying.
.
.
.
Done! Sorry school just started back up for me. I'm trying to get chapters out as fast as I can. I'm in studyhall right now lol X3