Chapter 12

~With Gohan~
     "Almost there!" Gohan yelled as he was about to reach for the light. He was just a finger tip away until he was yanked back to a hard blow to the chest. All he coukd feel was utter pain. It was just unbareable!
     He slowly opened his eyes, it took a coulpe of minutes for his vison to go back to normal but he was awake. And more importantly alive, but he obviously didn't know he was dead. He certainly didn't know what was going on. He looked around only to see people crying and looking sad.
     "Why are you guys crying?" Gohan asked with confusion and a little pain.
     Everyone's heads snapped up to Gohan. They all started to smile and laugh. Vegeta just stared at Gohan before getting up hugging him tightly.
     "Y-you're alive... baby your alive!" Vegeta cried, only this time it was tears of joy and not sadness.
Gohan frowned before slowly and weakly pushing the prince off of him.
     "What's wrong babe?" Vegeta asked obviously confused then he look went to fear and worry. "I didn't hurt you did i? If I did I'm really sorry."
     "No... well yea you did just hurt me but that's not why I pushed you away. You hurt me bad vegeta... how coukd you have done all of that and known I would come back? You cheated on me... I really thought you loved me! How could I have been such a foood to believe the prince of all saiyans would love a third class piece of trash." Gohan said before trying to roll on his side. He instantly gasped in a new found pain. He looked down at his hurt and bent tail. His eyes watered looking at the messed up appendage.
     "W-what happened to my tail?.." Gohan managed to say, but to Vegeta he thought Gohan was just trying to change the subject.
     "Gohan don't change the damn subject. You know I love you with all my heart and I'm sorry for what I did. I just went in heat and you were no where to be found. I had to do something. Kakarot was the only other saiyan around that I could have a sex with. It was only a one time thing, I don't actually love kakaort. I only love you gohan and I'll only ever love you. No one else." Vegeta said trying to reach for Gohan's hand.
Gohan just held his mouth open in shock. That bastard just used his father! He never really liked Goku. Gohan would show the prince a piece of his mind!
     "You asshole! You just used him then! That doesn't make me feel any better vegeta! That just makes me more pissed off at you! How could you even do that to him!? I understand if you were moving on but to just use somebody for their own personal issues? That's fuck up even for you. Go away. I want nothing else to do with you." Gohan said with a glare.
Vegeta frowned and glared right back.
     "I had to use him because you fucking left me. It wasn't my fault it was yours! If you would have been here I would have been able to use you instead!" Vegeta yelled before realizing what he had said. He tried to  apologize but the damage had already been done. Gohan had already started crying.
     Gohan had shut eyes tightly shaking in anger. He would have got up and left a long time ago but he couldn't get up due to the pain. He was really wishing he had never got with Vegeta. He's only caused him pain. Plus it wasn't Gohan's fault he was kidnapped! It was Blacks! He was the one who did all of this! He's not about to take Vegeta yelling at him and blaming him for what happened.
     "Fuck you! Got the hell away from me!" Gohan yelled with tears streaming down his face. The young hybrid was trying his best to get away from the prince. Even through the pain he got up using the bed. Bulma instantly went to his side and helped him stand. Quietly telling him he shouldn't be around so injured. Right now Gohan couldn't care. He was beyond hurt by Vegeta. He had just told him that he used his dad and himself just for sex.
     "I'll fucking kill myself if he stays in here." Gohan said panting lightly with a glare at vegeta. He was having trouble staying up. His legs were getting really shaky. He was getting weaker by second.
     "Gohan... don't you think that's a little extreme?.." Krillin said in a timid voice, afraid of what Gohan would do next.
     Gohan turned to Krillin. Gohan had a fire in his eyes, he was beyond pissed at vegeta. First it was sadness, now it's anger.
     "No I don't think it's 'extreme'. You don't know what I've been through for the last year krillin." Gohan chuckled darkly and his eyes darkened slightly. "I was used that whole fucking year. I was a toy for that bastard. That's all I was. Did you even see my arm? What he marked in me? What I learned and what I was told to be by him?" Gohan asked rolling up his sleeve after seeing Krillin shook his head no.
     "Do you see it Krillin? What he marked into my arm forever? What I will forever be?" Gohan asked seeing everybody looking at the word imprint in his arm.
     "Oh my god... my poor baby..." Chichi muttered.
     "Whore. That's what it fucking says! That's all I will ever be and that's what I am! Just a fucking whore!" Gohan yelled shaking badly now.
     The room was left stunned as Gohan fell to his knees panting heavily. He had pushed his self to far. Even down on his knees he still glared at vegeta. Just daring him to stay in the room. Vegeta looked at the ground sadly before turning around leaving the room.
     Everything's broken... we're all like glass. We shatter and break so easily. People say lives forever but in reality it's never.
---------------------------------------------------------
Done! Hope this was an ok chapter. I was kinda rushed to publish it. >~< sorry if this one sucked.