Chapter 16

Black stood above Gohan's sleeping form trying to wake the boy up. He's been trying for the past 2 hours and still hasn't had any luck. All Goku and Vegeta could do was watch as it happened. Finally the boy started to stir.
"Ugh..." He groaned as his eyes fluttered open, he instantly clutched his head as he sat up. "Everything fucking hurts..." He coughed a bit before screaming in pain grabbing his stomach.
"Gohan!" Goku and Vegeta both yelled out in worry and concern.
Black on the other hand just smiled out in glee. The saiyan yelled for Zamasu to go get the doctor. The doctor came running in skidding to a halt in front of his master. The doctor quickly looked down gasping a bit.
"What the fuck are you looking at!? Can't you see I'm in pain!?" The hybrid yelled out looking at some of the slaves that had stopped and made a circle around him.
"He's going into labor! He's about two months early!" The doctor yelled pulling Gohan's pants off along with his boxers, leaving him basically naked in front of everyone.
Gohan tried pulling away only to scream in pain as another wave of pain hit him. The doctor spread his legs widen getting in between them. The doctor was yelling orders at him and it was a very long process. They had only been about an hour into trying to get the baby out when the alarms starting wailing throughout the kingdom.
"Trunks.." Vegeta muttered looking at the wall they had just broke down. Gohan just threw his head back in pain screaming loudly as fresh tears started making their way down his face. His body was twitching like crazy as it was trying to get the baby out of him. The pain was unbearable, the boy had passed out at one time during it but was woken up by a hard slap to the face. Black didn't want his offspring to be killed because Gohan passed out during birth.
Trunks growled loudly, he saw his father and Goku in a cage. While Gohan was in labor on the ground next to them with Black slapping him around instead of supporting him like a mate should. Why did he even get Gohan pregnant if all he was gonna do was hit him around? It doesn't make any sense to the prince.
The rebellion starting coming through the hole in the wall taking Black by surprise. The man was not ready for an attack especially now. Black started shouting orders but it was far too late for the man. His army had already been taken out and captured. Black yelled for Zamasu to come help him but only saw his friend's dead body on the ground. Before Black could do attack Trunks had yelled at the older man.
"If you attack we'll kill your child when it's born!" He yelled out in Super saiyan form holding his hand out with a powerful ki blast in his hand, holding it right in Blacks face. "Put your hand up and walk forward. We're ki restianting you." Trunks said grabbing his hands bonding them together.
Gohan had no say in the matter, hell he was hardly listening. He had other things going on at the moment. That's when he felt it. Everything just seemed to stop for him.
That 'flashback'... It was a couple of days before this all happened. Could this even be real?... His mother had to take him to the doctor before Black came. The doctor had told his mother that Gohan could fall into a coma. Maybe none of this is real, but who's to tell? It sure as hell feels real. Maybe something was happening to him...
He was pulled out of his thoughts as an explosion of pain went through his body. He ascended into a Super Saiyan letting out a mighty yelled finally pushing the child out. He instantly fell back to base form passing out after he had given birth not even caring about anything around him.
"Doctor what could this mean? He's been in a coma for two months now! I've tried everything to get him to wake up but nothings working!" A woman's voice rang out VERY loudly.
"Who's yelling?... God my head is killing me, i can't even think straight."
"I honestly don't know Mrs. Son, It's obvious he doesn't know what's going on." A male's voice rang out this time and it was much quieter than the woman's.
"Who are these people and how did they get in my head?... Am I dreaming this? If so this is pretty fucking weird and I don't like it."
"He seems to have made a new reality in his mind, he doesn't know it's not real. He's trapped and screaming for help yet there's nothing we can do, but hope." The man spoke again in sadder tone.
"H-hope?" Her voice cracking as she spoke. "I've been hoping for two months, hope is useless." The woman said obviously upset.
Gohan was beyond confused when he awoke in the med bay of the rebellions base. What had he just heard?.. Was any of this real? His face must have showed confusion because he heard a couple of laughs as three men walked in the room one holding a baby, Gohan's baby to be exact.
"I see someone's finally awake." Vegeta said with a smile. "You've been asleep for a day or so now. We were all worried about you. Vegeta said handing Gohan his son.
Instead of being happy about holding his son he kind of just sat there and stared at the infant. If this wasn't the real word... then when he went back none of this would have happened. Gohan started sobbing just letting his tears fall freely. None of them knew what to do... This was just one huge problem that just caused him constant pain.
"Son.. please wake up." His father spoke...His father! Now that was one voice he could never forget. Wait.. so his father came back to life!?
.
.
.
.
Hey guys! This book is gonna be ending soon and i'll try my best to get chapter out as fast as I can. I hope you liked this chapter! Please vote, comment, and have a good day!