Chapter 3

~No one's POV~
     Black crawled off of Gohan with an evil smirk. He licked his lips getting some blood that trickled down his chin from claiming Gohan. Vegeta was shaking with anger as he looked at Black.
    “You fucking bastard… You’ll pay for this!” Vegeta yelled trying to get out of the ropes that held him down to the chair. The ropes cut into Vegeta’s wrists making him bleed slightly. Some blood dripped down onto the white carpet. This didn’t go unnoticed by Black. Black walked closer with a frown. He looked down to the now stained carpet.
    “You’ve stained my carpet.” Black said with a snarl. He was getting ready to strike Vegeta when there was a knock on the door. A familiar voice rang through the room as the mysterious person talked through the other side of the door.
     “Master, you’ve been called to the throne room. Apparently the rebellion is trying to fight back once again.”
     Black huffed moving away from vegeta, walking to the door. Before he left the room he glanced at vegeta with a glare that could kill.
     “You’re lucky once again princey. Next time you won’t, but i have plans for you before the brat wakes up.” Black smirked before leaving the room calling a servant. “I need you to bring princey to the dungeons.  Leave him there and don’t feed him until I say you can. Now get to it.” Black said before walking to the throne room.
The servant went into Black’s room carefully untying Vegeta before making him stand up. Vegeta growled with anger trying to break free from the servants grasp. The servant frowned.
     “Hey, you need to calm down. If you keep acting like you are we’re both going to be beaten for this. I’m just doing what I’m told.” He said pulling him out Black’s room and to the hallway which was quiet and dark.
     Vegeta just snorted having a bit of an attitude. “Where are you taking me anyway?” Vegeta asked a little confused. One minute he was about to get the shit beaten out of him and the next he’s being taken down a dark hallway away from his love.
    “Master told me to bring you down to the dungeons. So that's where i’m taking you. Look man i’m not looking for any fights or anything. I know this sucks but if you listen to him he’ll treat you right. You should really take my advice, you look like you need to. Speaking on your face. It doesn’t look the best man.” The servant said looking at him with pity.
     Vegeta snarled at the look the servant gave him. “Don’t look at me with fucking pity. I don’t need it. Do you even know who I am? I don’t think you fucking do, speaking all you are is a pathetic human. I'm the prince of all saiyans! I’ve purged planets, I’ve killed thousands. So don’t even give me a speech about how I need to obey that bastard. I will do no such thing, I would rather die than obey him.”
     “Well it looks like you’ll die then. Have fun without food.” The servant said pushing him into the cell, locking it so he couldn’t leave. The servant glared at Vegeta before walking away listening to the fading screams of Vegeta.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    “Now tell me what this is about. I was in the middle of something” Black said taking his seat in his throne with an annoyed look. A nervous human scientists started to speak up.
    “Well sir, We’ve gotten word that the rebels are planning on attacking again. We wanted to hear what you had to say about the subject.”
     “What I have to say?” Black said raising an eyebrow. “It’s obvious what I have to say. I want you to double up on all the guards. Make a plan for when the rebels try to attack us. That's what I have to say. Now go! Get out of my sight. You all disgust me.” He shooed them away with his hand watching as they all fled from his sight. “Now it’s time to go see if my little toy is away. Maybe if he acts right he can rule this kingdom with me, as my mate.” Black said with a smile getting up walking back to his room.
     Before he walked in he heard a noise. One that was small and in pain. This was confusing to Black. Who would be stupid enough to be in his room, and crying for that matter. Then it hit him as he grabbed the knob of the door. It was the brat… the one his humans called Gohan, He was crying but it was obvious he was trying to hide it. Black slowly walked in the room. Gohan turned fast with tears streaming down his face, his cheeks and nose red from crying. The child probably will have a headache after this. Black slowly walked over to the bed trying not to scare him. Gohan’s eyes widen in fear, he tried to back away from Black but only ended up falling off the bed onto the floor.
    “Hey.. I’m not going to hurt you brat. I just want to talk with you.” Black said walking over to the side of the bed where he fell. Black bent down trying to help him back up. Gohan just whimpered and backed up into the corner, staring at Black. He wiped his tears away shaking slightly.
    “Y-you’ve already hurt me… what else could you possibly want from me?” Gohan asked trying not to cry again. He wanted to be strong. To show Black that he’s not weak, he wouldn’t just stand there and let him get away with this. Yet he wasn’t doing a very good job. He’d already showed his weakness to him. He let Black see him cry and showed fear. Black could easily take advantage of that and knowing him he would.
    “I want you to be my mate, forever.” Black said with gentle smile leaving me to sit there in shock.
.
.
.
A little bit of a long chapter and 2 in one day!  I don't know if I'll post another chapter tomorrow because I posted 2 today. But you never know, I might post another tomorrow. Anyway, tell me what you think!