Chapter 9

Gohan woke up the next day feeling a little better than yesterday. Still not the best but it was an improvement. He slowly blinked the sleep out of his arms, finally realizing he wasn’t alone in his bed. Gohan held his breath as the arm around his waist tightened around him. The man's hand slowly petted and played with Gohan’s tail. This made his tail puff out a bit and get bigger, kinda like a cats. The man let out a chuckle before speaking.
     “I see someone's awake. Did you know you purr in your sleep?” Vegeta said kissing his forehead lifting. Gohan's head out of his chest to look Vegeta in the eyes.
    “Geta... “ Gohan let out the breath he was holding in. “Thank kami it’s just you. At first I thought it was just dreaming about yesterday. I’m so glad I get to see you again. I’ve missed you so much...but no I didn’t know that. Black never told me that. Most of the time I woke up to him holding onto me though. Maybe he liked my purring.." Gohan said slowly sitting up moving Vegeta’s arm.
    “Where are you going?” Vegeta said sitting up with worry.
    “To the bathroom, I’ve got to go pee” Gohan said getting out of bed. “You mind showing me where that is? I have no clue where I’m going…You don’t have to show me if you don’t want to. I don’t want to bother you…”
    “Gohan it’s fine, i'll show you and you don't bother me.” Vegeta said in a gentle tone with a rare smile.
    Gohan nodded as Vegeta got out of bed and started leading the way to the bathroom. On the way Goku saw them and decided to follow them.
    “Well here it is. You need any help baby?” Vegeta asked with his hand on Gohan’s hip. Gohan shuddered as flashbacks with Black popped up in his mind.
    “N-no..” he said shaking a bit. “I’m fine..” pulling away from Vegeta going in the bathroom locking the door.
     Vegeta sighed leaning against the wall next to the bathroom.
    “You shouldn’t be going so fast with him geta.” Goku said walking closer to the prince.
     Vegeta growled hearing the nickname.
    “Baka! What have I said about that nickname!? You can’t use it only the brat can!” Vegeta yelled glaring hard at goku.
     “B-but Vegeta what abou--” Goku got cut off by Vegeta pinning the taller saiyan to the wall.
    “Shut it! I told you never to speak about that! That was a one time thing kakarot… I'm sorry, but what happened between us must never be spoken about. It was a mistake to ever do that with you when I knew I would have the brat again.” Vegeta said finally letting go of a now crying Goku.
     “You lied to me Vegeta! You said that what we had was special! That you loved me! How could you just do this to me!?” Goku yelled with tears now streaming down his face.
     “Kaka--” Vegeta started out before seeing Gohan in the doorway of the bathroom. He had heard everything.
     “You what?...” Gohan said looking at the two more broken than ever.
     “Oh gohan..” Goku said going over to his only son, hugging him. “He’s a bastard. Don’t let him trick you into loving him. He did it to me then dropped me once he found out that we were finally coming to get you. Don’t let him trick you, just break it off now before you get hurt like I did.”    Goku said pulling away wiping his tears away.
     Gohan just stares at Vegeta with tears in his eyes, then looks at goku.        “He’s already hurt me and so have you.” backing away from goku and Vegeta.
     "Vegeta cheated on me and you wanted him dad…. You’ve both hurt me to no end. I wish you would have just left me with Black! At least he didn’t cheat on me with other slaves!” Gohan yelled with tears falling down his face.
    “Gohan.. You don’t mean that..” Vegeta said as Goku backed him up on the issue.
     “Yes I do mean it!  I hate you both, stay away from me!” Gohan yelled before running off in a direction of the building.
     Both Goku and Vegeta yelled after him with worry and concern. The young hybrid could get seriously hurt. They had some prisoners in a part of the CC building. (Aka their base/ hideout. Whatever you wanna call it.) These were the people who didn’t agree to what they were doing and refused to join the rebellion. So they had no other choice than to put them away. They didn’t want Black to have anymore people on his side. Even though they have way more people now. The war was about to start, in just a day or two. But yet, poor Gohan didn’t know any of this information.
He went running in a weird direction. There were no lights in this hallway. Gohan didn’t have a clue where he was, he was so lost. He hadn’t even ran that far. Before he could even turn around and go away from this scary place a hand grabbed him and pulled him to a cell. Gohan's body hit the bars hard making the hybrid cry out in pain.
     “Looks like someone escaped Black, huh?” Zamasu said with an evil laugh.
     “Z-zamasu… I-i was kidnapped! They're using me to try and take Black down, but I won’t talk. I wouldn’t go behind my masters back.” Gohan quickly replied.
     Zamasu took the bait and let Gohan go.
     “Fine, if you're telling the truth then let me out of this cell. Then we can go back to Black.” Zamasu said glaring at gohan. “That is IF you are telling the truth. Now hurry up and get me out.”
     Gohan bit his lip but broke the lock with his Ki. It was his only way of living. Now this way Black wouldn't kill him for leaving. He didn’t want to be here any longer anyway, not after what he just heard. The pain was too much for the young half breed. He just looked down at the ground in shame as Zamasu got out of the cell and dragged Gohan to the front of the base. Well at least tried to. Guards saw the two together and tackled them both to the ground. Gohan fought wildly as Zamasu got away from the guards and left him. He watched as Zamasu ran out of the doors and took of towards Blacks kingdom. 
     The guards hit Gohan hard and stomped on the child's tail, breaking it in the process before Trunks could tell them to get off of him. Gohan screamed in agony before passing out from the sheer pain of his broken tail. Now only time could tell before Zamasu told Black about the rebellions base…
---------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for such a long wait for this chapter! Ive been working my butt off on this chapter. Took me a couple of days to get the time to finish it. Anyway I hope you like this Chapter! Vote, share, and comment!