Chapter 4

"W-what?" Gohan said in shock. "You heard me, I want you to be my mate. Like really be my mate. After all you don't have princey anymore" Black said cupping his cheek gently.
"What do you mean 'after all you don't have princey anymore'? What did you do to my mate" Gohan said with a frown.
Black sighed looking gohan in the eyes. "Technologically he wasn't even your mate anymore. After all you have my claim mark now. I killed him. I'm sorry, he was asking for it anyway. He wouldn't obey me at all and he said he'd rather die than obey me. So I killed him. He had a choice my love and he chose to die. You aren't to mad with me are you?" Black asked holding Gohan's hand tightly.
Gohan just stared at him in disbelief. "You..." tears started to fall down poor Gohan's face. "You killed him?.... you killed geta?..." Gohan questioned feeling complete sadness fill his whole body.
"Yes, yes I did baby." Black said with a small smile. "He can't get in between us any longer. It's just me and you now. So no crying over that pathetic so called prince. He was garbage. I can treat you so much better than he ever could. Just give me a chance."
"No. Oh dende no! You killed him! I could never give you a chance after everything you've done! You've killed everyone I've ever loved! You killed all of my friends, my family! I hate you! I want nothing to do with you!" Gohan screamed with tears streaming down his face. Gohan punched Blacks chest trying to get away from him. Black grip just tightened as he growled.
"Fine! I don't need your convenience, I'll just take you! I can do what I want and you have to obey me! I'll even beat it into you if I have to! If you won't be nice to me then I wouldn't be nice to you!" Black yelled leaving a bruise on Gohan's worst from holding it so tightly. "You understand me!?"
"Y-yes" Gohan stuttered nervously. He didn't want to be hit around by his new 'mate'. Hell he's been through enough in his life, the least he needed was an more abusive mate.
"Yes what!?" Black yelled spitting slightly on Gohan's cheek from how close he was.
Gohan trembled more from the closeness.
"Yes m-master..." Gohan choked out.
Black smirked petting Gohan's hair lightly. "That's a good boy." Black leaned closer to him touching their foreheads together in a loving manner. "Now gohan was it? I have a question for you. Make the right choice and I won't hurt you. Now for that question. Do you love me, yes or no?"
Gohan swallowed taking a deep breath before answering.
"Yes?" Gohan said more in a question then answer, but Black smiled none the less liking his answer. Black leaned in for a kiss only to get slapped across by a flustered Gohan. Gohan let out a shriek before apologizing quickly.
"I'm so sorry! I wasn't expecting you to do that and I panicked! Please don't hit me!" Gohan yelling in fear closing his eyes tightly. Black just let out a chuckle.
"It's okay, I should have warned you or something. At least you're cooperating with me now. I didn't want to have to hurt that pretty little face of yours anyway. Now I'm gonna kiss you so be ready." Black said with a smile leaning in once again. Gohan blushed a dark red as their lips met for the first time. Black let put a deep purr, slipping his arms around Gohan's waist. Which made Gohan just blush ten times worse. (When I'm writing this at 1 in the morning because I can't sleep ;-; ) Gohan felt his eyes flutter close as he wrapped his arms around Blacks neck pulling the evil saiyan closer to him. Gohan felt Black lick his bottom lip asking for entrance. As gohan kept his mouth shut Blacks hand slipped to his butt. Lightly squeezing it until Gohan opened his mouth letting Blacks tongue battle for dominance in his mouth. Gohan moaned lightly feeling guilty for loving the feeling. As Black pulled away a couple of minutes later panting for air. Black looked at Gohan with lust in his eyes.
"Did you like that?" Black said with a chuckle.
"Y-yea... " Gohan said with a dark red blush.
"Maybe we can do it again sometime. Now come on, let's get some sleep. It's late." Black said with a gentle smile pulling him and himself onto the bed laying down.
"Goodnight Black" Gohan said cuddling his chest with a small purr.
"Goodnight Gohan, my love." Black said with a smirk as they both fell asleep.
.
.
.
Hope you guys liked this chapter! I've wrote 3 in one day! It's actually 1 in the morning. My brain is fried! ACKKK! Anyway I need to go to bed. Tell me your thoughts on the chapter! ^-^