Chapter 6

Trunks was not very happy. He did however find his father and make new friends who were willing to help his cause. Which was very good for the rebellion. Being the leader of the rebellion was not ease for the demi saiyan. He had to keep everyone in check, make sure he didn’t lose anyone, feed them, shelter them, keep them safe, and lastly keep them alive. That was top priority.
He got his team back to base, it was known as Capsule Corp. His mother, Bulma, had died when Black first appeared. It crushed Trunks. She was all he had left. He comrades helped him get back on his feet and that's how the rebellion was started. It just started getting bigger and bigger over time. Which was very good for them. The more people they had the less Black had and the higher the chance of them winning this thing.
Trunks glanced back at his father, Vegeta, He wasn’t looking so hot. He looked weak, hungry, and tired. That was his first order of business. Get his father food and send him off to bed. They would discuss tactics for the attack tomorrow once he was ok again.
Trunks dismissed his comrades telling them to help the new recruits find a place to sleep. For now he was leading his father to his food supply. There wasn’t much. Especially for a saiyan. Trunks sighed before giving Vegeta some food. The man looked surprised that he was given food. It still hadn’t hit him that he wasn’t in the dungeons anymore and he was with his son from a different timeline.
“Dad, eat it. You don’t look to good and you need it. After you’re done eating you can go to my room and sleep. We will discuss tactics for the attack tomorrow.  We won’t be able to attack for a while though. Blacks guards will be on high alert. It always is after we make an attack like this. The next attack will be the last. We will win for sure after it.” Trunks said pushing Vegeta to his room.
Vegeta just nodded before slowly eating sitting down on the bed staring off into space. Trunks just shook his head reaching for the door knob not expecting Vegeta to say anything, let alone hear a sob come out of the man.
Trunks glanced back, “Dad?’
“He’s gone.. I’ve lost my mate and the love of my life, That bastard took him away from me!” clenches his fist tightly. “I didn’t even find out if he was a beta or not!” Vegeta half yelled half sobbed.
That caught Trunks attention. “What the hell is a beta?” Trunks asked with confusion and curiosity.
Vegeta just stared at him with pure anger. “A beta is a saiyan who can bare children! That’s how we repopulated trunks. We never had enough females on Planet Vegeta. So males had to bare children. I’m not positive, but i think the brat is a beta. He acts like one and he's for sure a sub.” Vegeta said calming down a bit, shoving the rest of the food in his mouth eating it. Then laying down turning away from him. “Just… just go away. I want to be left alone.” Vegeta said trembling thinking about Gohan.
Trunks sighed but accepted his father's wishes and did as he was told. He opened the door leaving the room.
    This was going to take awhile Trunks thought, he would have never thought it would take that long. A year. That's how long it took for them to get a perfect plan and to actually attack Black again. Within that year Vegeta went to planet namek and collected the dragon balls making some very helpful wishes. His first wish was to bring back his and Gohan's Earth, along with reviving the people on it who died from Black. His second wish was to bring back Goku, speaking the dragon had to make a seperate wish for him. For his last wish, he wished for all of the Z-fighters to be brought to Trunks timeline and to him so they could help with the rebellion. Also to get gohan back and make sure he was ok. He had after all be left with Black for a whole year with no help. Vegetas biggest worry was Gohan getting pregnant. He was a very young child. THe youngest saiyan that he could remember that gotten pregnant was the age of 16. Gohan was only 13 for fucks sake. The poor child had endured so much in his short life. Vegeta could only hope that Black hadn’t been able to get him pregnant.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End of the chapter. Sorry this is short and it took forever to make. I actually wrote this instead of doing my algebra. 0-0 Anyway hope you like this chapter, give me feedback on what you like and what you don’t ^^