Chapter 5

Gohan awoke to a loud explosion. Of course he was confused, He didn’t have the slightest clue as to what was happening. All he knew was that there was an explosion. He slowly got out of bed, careful to not wake Black up. After all he didn’t want Black to do anything else to him. They already made out, he still may be a virgin but he wasn’t stupid. Black would be wanting more from him, he could tell just by the look in his eyes. Black always had a spark in his eyes when he looked at Gohan.
      Gohan slowly creeped out of the bedroom and down the hallway to see a huge hole in the wall. Out of sheer curiosity he walked closer to the hole, well at least tried to. People started jumping through at a fast pace. They had several guns and different weapons. Gohan quickly hid behind a table that had a plant on it. He held his breath as they ran past him. As they all ran past him Gohan noticed they didn't have ki collars like the rest of the people in the palace. As Gohan stood up to run away one of the strangers turned to see him. The man tackled him to the ground with a smile but Gohan didn’t see it. He shut his eyes bracing himself for death, thinking there was a gun pointed at his head. When the shot never came Gohan slowly opened his eyes to see a familiar lavender hair friend of his, his name was Trunks.
     “Trunks!? What on earth are you doing here in a place like this!?” Gohan yelled in confusion. He obviously didn’t have a collar so why would he come here? Does he know it's dangerous?
     “I should be asking you that Gohan. What are you doing in my timeline? You should be back in your own time.” Trunks said with a frown.
     Gohan looked away sadly trying not to cry. “I got kidnapped by Black, well me and Vegeta. Everyone else in my time is dead. Black killed them all and destroyed Earth. He marked me as his mate then he killed Vegeta after I passed out. He wants me to rule with him. Actually be his mate…. Oh Trunks! I can’t do this! I don’t love him! I just want Geta!” Gohan yelled as his voice wavered and his lip trembled.
     Trunks raised an eyebrow. “Ok so Black destroyed your earth but why do you want my father? What does he have to do with this?” Trunks questioned.
     “V-vegeta was my mate! I love him! Vegeta wouldn’t listen to what Black told him to do so he killed him! I just want my geta back!” Gohan cried looking away from Trunks not seeing the sadness in his eyes.
     “You’ve loved my father this whole time and never told me?” Trunks said tearing up.
     “That’s what you care about right now!? Do you even care he’s dead!?” Gohan screamed making Trunks jump a bit in shock, getting off of Gohan standing up.
     “Of course I care Gohan! Don’t even act like that with me.” Trunks said with a frown. “Now come on, Let's get you out of here.” He said starting to walk away to where the other rebels headed.
     Gohan froze. If he went with Trunks and Black found them he would be punished severely. If he didn't go with Trunks they might turn on him.
     “Come in Gohan, we don’t have all day!” Trunks yelled in anger. “You’re either with us or you're not! Which is it!?”
     “Trunks I …” Gohan stuttered.
     “I should have knew… Goodbye Gohan.” Trunks said before running off down a dark hallway.
     “That was the right choice Gohan.” Black said coming out from the shadows. “But you will get punished for telling him what you told him. You should have kept that pretty little mouth of yours shut.” Black aid yanking Gohan up as they walked to the throne room.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     “Where the hell were all my guards!? What happened to our defences!?” Black yelled angrily. The attack had stopped but they apparently lost all of their prisoners in the dungeons. Gohan was confused as to why this was so important. Black seemed to be flipping out about it, almost in a panic.
     “We don’t know sir! They just seemed to disappear! They were there one minute then the next they weren’t. We believe the rebels convinced them to go along with them to try and take you down. They are planning something big sir. I believe that's why they took our prisoners. They obviously needed more people on their side.” The woman said pushing up her glasses.
     Black frowned but dismissed them. He was not happy. Most of his guards and defences just joined the rebels. They would soon go into war, that part was obvious to him. The question was would he have enough people on his side to win this?...
.
.
.
And done! Another chapter done, I'm really getting this story along. I'm really happy with how it's turning out. Anyway what do you think?