Chapter 17 (Last chapter!)

~In the real world~
     ”He’s lost and looking for help, but it's not coming.” The doctor said looking away from the two parents. “If he doesn’t wake up soon i’m afraid he won’t make it. Time runs faster in the imagination. That’s why when we sleep and dream it only feels like minutes, but in reality it's been hours. I’m sorry, but i can’t do anymore for your son. He’ll have to do this on his own. I wish you the best of luck.” The doctor said sadly standing up walking out the door, letting himself out of the house. Avoiding the other people in the Son house.
     “Oh my kami.. Goku what are we gonna do?..” Chichi said once again feeling tears fall down his face.
     “I.. I don’t know..” Goku said hiding his face in his hands to try and hid the face that he was crying as well. He shoulders shook with every sob. The poor man just wanted his oldest son back.
     The rest of the gang stood in the middle of the living room just hearing the two parents crying. It was heartbreaking. They had all watched as the young hybrid had grown up. From the day Raditz tried kidnapping him. Bulma was sitting next to Krillin and Yamcha on the couch crying into Yamcha's chest. Vegeta watched from his place next to the wall closest to Gohan's door. The prince would never admit it, but he was missing Gohan like crazy. His mate mark on his neck burned badly and throbbed like crazy. He had no idea why it was doing this. It hurt him like crazy though.
     “W-what’s happening to him!?” Chichi yelled getting everyone's attention.
~Back in Gohan’s head~
     The young boy just started yelling in pain holding his head and the side of his neck, where a mark was glowing and throbbing. His head was spinning. His vision kept cutting in and out. Things started disappearing before his eyes.  First it was his new born baby, then it was Vegeta and it just kept going until Gohan was only surrounded in darkness. The boy was just floating alone in his mind. It was quite terrifying for him. Then he started hearing those voices again. The only one he remembered was his father. He was extremely confused as to why he couldn’t remember anyone else’s.

   “He blinked Goku! I saw his eyes flutter and his hand move! I’m not crazy, so stop looking at me like I am! I know what i saw!” The woman yelled loudly her voice cracking a bit.
     “This woman was crying… is she talking about me? It would make the most sense. I really just want to get out of the darkness. I want to see the light again. It’s so sad and lonely here.” Gohan said with a bit of a sad tone.
     “No one's calling you crazy Chi… I really hope you're though. I miss seeing him smile and hearing his cheerful voice.” Goku said grabbing ahold of Gohan's hand. The boy's hand twitched once again.
     “See! It did it again! You had to had felt it Goku!” The woman yelled louder than before.
     “I did.. I felt it Chichi.” Goku said gently shaking his son. “Come on son, you can do it.”
~Back in the real world~
     Gohan’s body moved even more until finally his eyes opened and he looked around the room. Tears started to swell in his eyes as he looked at his family and friends.
     “I’m back.” He said feeling the tears run down his face. His mother and father hugging him tightly. Gohan couldn’t help but look at Vegeta who was staring at him with a small smile. obviously happy he was awake. Maybe this wouldn’t be too bad for Gohan. Of course he missed his soon but he was sure he'd have another soon.
     “I’m really back” He said with a happy smile feeling his little bump on his stomach.
.
.
.
.
And We’re done! I hope you liked the book, sorry for the crappy and short ending. I didn’t know how to finish the book and it just came out like this. Sorry! Hope you liked the chapter and the book. Be sure to comment and vote! Byeeee! :)