Epilogue

Gohan was on his feet in just a couple of weeks. His baby bump was showing way more now. After all, he was sitting in his mates lap at C.C. it was Bulma's birthday and she wanted everyone to be there for her. Which Gohan gladly went to see his mate.
     "So, are you feeling any better baby?" Vegeta asked with his arms wrapped around Gohan's waist.
     "Yea, I still have an upset stomach though. It'll be alright sooner or later." Gohan replied with a yawn.
     "You tired babe?" Vegeta asked raising his eyebrow. After all, Gohan had taken quite a nap. That being 5 hours for his 'small' nap as he put it.
     "Maybe just a little" He said with a giggle. "I just wanna cuddle with you though. I'm really glad Bulma was so understanding of us."
     "Yea, I'm surprised the harpy didn't flip her shit and Kakarot didn't try to kick my ass." Vegeta said with a small chuckle.
     "Hey! Gohan! Vegeta! Get your asses over here and dance!" Bulma yelled from across the room as everyone else was dancing to the music.
     "You wanna go dance Veggie?" Gohan said with a smile.
     "If you want to you can, I don't really want to." Vegeta said with a grunt letting Gohan up.
     "I'll go dance then." Sticking his tounge out running over to Bulma with a smile.
     "Is Princy too good for dancing?" Bulma asked with a smirk.
     "Apparently so." Gohan said with a sigh. He was a little upset his mate wouldn't come and dance with him. He has been craving for Vegeta's touch for a while now. Turns out pregnant saiyans have a lot of sex while their carrying the child. It's weird but it's what Vegeta says.
     "I want to dance though so I'm gonna have some fun." Gohan said smiling.
     "Let's dance then!" Bulma said with a laugh spinning Gohan in a circle making him run into Goku. Goku caught him with a deep chuckle.
     "Hiya son!" Goku said with a cheeky smile.
     "Dad!" Gohan yelled in surprised as a blush spread on his cheeks from embarrassment. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to run into yo-"
     "Hey it's okay little man! I don't mind." He said smiling brightly. "You're definitely getting bigger though. Just look at that tummy!"
     "Dad! Shut up!" Gohan said angrily punching his father in the chest but surprisingly it didn't have any energy behind it.
     "Was that suppose to hurt me?" Goku said with a loud laugh picking Gohan up bridle style. "Let's get you laid down. You must just be out of energy from your pregnancy."
     "Okay.." Gohan said leaning his head against Goku's chest. Honestly, he just wanted to cuddle and take another nap. Vegeta wouldn't even dance with him though. He doubted he would go cuddle with him. He says he's too manly for cuddling. Which the young hybrid though was stupid.
Goku looked down to see his son in deep thought. He had a sad frown on his face and looked ready to cry. Goku glanced over at Vegeta who was watching people dance on the dance floor.
     "Vegeta! Get your ass over here!" Goku yelled with a serious look on his face. Vegeta needs to be there for his son, even if it was only cuddling. The poor kid couldn't even defend himself. He put all of his power into that punch and it didn't even hurt him. Hell, Chichi hitting him hurts more than what Gohan just did to him and that's saying something.
     "You need to come love Gohan. He needs you and so does the baby forming in his stomach. So, go cuddle with him." Goku said handing Gohan over to Vegeta as he walked over. Goku simply shoved Vegeta upstairs and to his room.
     "What's got his panties in a twist?" Vegeta said with a scowl setting Gohan on the bed.
     "I.. I don't know..." Gohan said laying down rolling away from Vegeta, facing the wall.
     "What's wrong?" Vegeta said slowly sitting on the bed kicking his shoes before crawling up next to Gohan.
     "I just... I just want you to show me love. Is that too much to ask?.." Gohan asked as his voice cracked as tears starting to pour down his face. "Why can't you show me affection? I need your love.."
     Vegeta sat there staring at the child. 'Love? The kid wanted love?' Vegeta thought long and hard about this before he slowly brushed Gohan's tears away pulling him into a tight hug. "I love you Gohan and nothing will change that. No matter what happens I'll be here for you and the baby. I'm sorry for not showing you enough love but I'm trying. I swear I am. I want you to be happy." Vegeta said kissing the hybrid's lips gently. Gohan gasps softly kissing back starting to smile a bit. The kiss lasted a couple of minutes before the two pulled away.
     "Thank you, that's all I've ever wanted Geta. You're my everything and I don't know what I'd do without you. I love you so much." Gohan said purring softly. Vegeta smiled back gently cuddling with Gohan rubbing his stomach lovingly.
     "I love you too." Vegeta said kissing his cheek purring softly in a soothing manner.
.
.
.
.
Boom. Epilogue done, sorry if it wasn't any good. I just really wanted to right some fluff. Leave comments and votes! Thank you for reading!