Chapter 15

Goku looked at Vegeta in shock. The older saiyan was crying. Not once in his life had he seen the man cry, not even when Trunks died during the cell games. Then there was his son, who was currently going against them now. If he went along with this… then Goku would have no other choice than to kill his son. He couldn’t just let his son get away with this. Plus Gohan was strong. He would help out the other side a ton. Even if he was a little weaker from being pregnant.
     Black smiled an actual smile standing up only to hug Gohan. “You don’t know how much that makes me happy to hear that from you. Now come on, let’s get a doctor to see when you’ll give birth. I can't wait to see that baby.” Black said pulling Gohan toward where their doctor was working at. Gohan took a glance at Vegeta before leaving only to see the heartbroken saiyan before him. It was just like a couple months when this all happened, but only the other way around. Gohan’s eyes got glassly and a bit hazy, his vision got splotchy as he simply seemed to pass out.
Gohan’s Dream/Flashback
     It had been a couple of weeks after the Cell Games. Gohan was by his favorite river, the one him and his father always went to get fish for his mom. The hybrid was sitting under the tree just watching the beauty of the nature. The fish jumping out of the water, the birds flying overhead, the leaves falling off the trees and onto the ground.   Gohan tried his hardest not to cry, but he could only think of how he got his dad killed. Being at their spot didn’t really help the boy but he felt safe here. He didn’t want to leave. At home it was worse, his mother always putting on fake smiles acting like she wasn’t upset. The walls weren’t soundproof. He could hear his mother crying for his father at night. Sometimes in the morning she would sing songs that she sang with him. It upset.             Gohan greatly thinking about how his father's death affected everyone and it was all his fault.
     He finally broke down in tears not even hearing someone touch down beside him. He cried into his arms just wanting to disappear off the planet. He didn’t want to see everyone’s disappointed faces. He didn’t want to think about how everyone hated him. All his father’s friends…
     “I wouldn’t be crying about that third class trash if I were you.” Vegeta said standing above gohan looking down at the crying child.
     “He’s not third class trash Vegeta! You didn’t know him, all you wanted from his was a fight! Just leave me alone… You aren’t helping me at all. I just want to cry in peace, hence why I came out here. So do me a favor and leave me alone.” Gohan muttered looking away from the prince. Who didn’t move for a good solid 5 minutes.
     “Fine, i’ll leave then asshole.” Gohan said getting up wiping some tears away. He started to leave only to get pinned to the tree. He grunted looking at Vegeta in shock. The man had Gohan's wrists trapped with a hand on his hip.
     “Look, I’m not good with words and you know it. I know what you’re going through.. It’s hard. Really hard, my father was all I had. I loved him to death even though he was a complete asshole. I lost him when i was around… 8 or 9. I even lost my little brother Tarble.” Vegeta said shaking his head away getting rid of the unshed tears. “I just wanted to say sorry for your loss, i’ll always be here if you need me, okay?” Vegeta said quietly looking Gohan in the eyes. The boy simply nodded saying a small thank you.
     “Don’t tell anyone about this ok brat?’ Vegeta said letting go of Gohan crossing his arms once again. Putting up the tough guy act, after all, he did have to keep up his reputation of being an asshole.
Gohan smiled a bit.
     “I won’t Veggie, but really thanks. I needed that. It meant a lot coming from you. Anyway I’ve got to get back to my mom. Hey, maybe we can spar sometime. I need to train a bit after all.” Gohan said with a little joy. He really wanted to spend some time with the prince. After all he did have a bit of a crush on him.
     Vegeta smirked. “Sure brat, be at the gravity room at 7 in the morning tomorrow.” Vegeta said blasting off into the sky heading back to Capsule Corp.
     Gohan squealed happily bouncing back to his house. Maybe Vegeta likes him back… just maybe. A guy can hope right?
.
.
.
.
Well, sorry for the short chapter, but at least I got a chapter out right? XD Anyway I hope you guys like this chapter. Comment, vote, and other shit!