Chapter 2

“You should have listened to me Vegeta. Now you’ll have to pay the price” Black said with a smirk. “Any last words?” Raising his hand holding a ki blast to vegeta chest.
    “Please… let the brat live… Don’t kill my mate…” Vegeta pleaded.
    “Mate?” Black asked with a frown. “I thought you were mated with the blue hair earth woman.”
    “I never truly mated the onna. The brat has my claim mark on his neck.” Vegeta said.
    “Hmm.. I have an idea then.” Letting the ki blast fade once again. “Stand up, lets go” Black said yanking Vegeta off of the ground as they start walking down a hall.
    “Where are we going and why aren’t you killing me?” Vegeta asked confused.
    “I have a better idea for what to do with you, Why not put you through pain?” Black said with a creepy smirk.
    Vegeta growls obviously not happy. “I would have rather you kill me then have to deal with your shit right now. Plus you never answered me. Where are we going?”
    Black glared before opening the door shoving Vegeta down. “In my room.”
    I looked up to see Black shoving Vegeta on to the ground. I was beyond frightened and confused. Why would Black bring geta here? I thought he was going to kill him. I guess he had other plans for him.
    Black looked over at me. “You, get on the bed now.” He then picked up some rope dragging a chair over to the corner of the room. He then looked over at Vegeta. “Now for you, get over here and sit down in the chair.” Vegeta grumbled but did as he was told. He sat down in the chair and almost instantly Black started tying him up. He double knotted it so even if vegeta tried to, he couldn't escape.
    “Okay, now do you care to explain what you’re planning?” Vegeta said with a snarl.
    Black slapped him across the face. “You just don’t learn do you? You need to obey me if you want to live. I’ve given you a second chance now that I know the brats you’re mate. I would say you’re lucky i'm giving you this second chance. I don't just give them to anyone. Or well anyone for that matter. But to answer your question, i'm planning on fucking the brat in front of you. Marking him and playing with him right before your very eyes. How does that make you feel Vegeta? Does that make you angry with me? Hmm?” Black said with a wide smirk.
    Vegeta looked angrier than he’s ever been. I could actually feel his power level raising, which was a surprise itself. Let alone the electricity radiating off of him because of the powerful shocks the collar was giving him. It was terrifying. Black just stood there with that same smirk he had on before. Vegeta let out an agonizing scream letting his power fall back down. He panted heavily with his head hung down.
     “Aww is that all the pretty little prince has in him? All that for nothing.” Black said with a snarl.
     “I’ll kill you…” Vegeta muttered under his breath. Black grabbed vegeta chin forcing him to look Black in the eyes. “What was that?” Black said with a growl.
     Vegeta spit in his face. “You heard me, you bastard.” Black let go of Vegeta’s chin standing straight up with a cold stare. He whipped his face off turning to the bed where a sat in the middle of.
     “Looks like your mate just sealed your fate little one. Now let's have some fun shall we?” Black said crawling on to the bed pinning me down. I could feel his dark aura around me. I shivered in fear. I looked him in the eyes, tearing up a bit. This can’t be real. Please dende don’t let this be happened. Please let this be a bad dream.
     “Don’t fucking touch him! He’s mine! He’s my mate! You can’t touch him like that! I’m the only one who can do that, not you!” Vegeta screamed in fury.
     Black just chuckled as one hand held down my wrists as his other hand slipped up my shirt. That's when it hit me. This was real, I'm about to be raped by the evil version of my dad. I started to buckle and try to get him off. His grip just tightened as he started to lick my neck, exactly where Vegeta claimed me. I shuddered as a weak moan came out of my mouth. I could feel him smile evilly as his canines bared across my flesh. He chomped down hard enough to draw blood. Vegeta and I screamed at the exact same time. The pain was unbearable. I slowly felt myself slipping into unconsciousness. Right before I passed out I could hear Black mutter something in my ear. I didn’t process the words until it was too late.
    Say goodbye to your ex mate.
.
.
.
End of chapter 2! Give me some feedback on if you like it or not. If not tell me why and what I could do to change it for you.