Charlotte and Seth

It's been months since her dad was on the road with her and Dana has been busy with her boyfriend.Charlotte definitely didn't make many friends on the roster and all she wanted to do was to fit in somewhere.Stephanie hated her because of a stupid comment she made about Hunter.

Seth has been single for almost a year and jerking off wasn't working for him anymore.It never felt like having a girl in bed under him as he fucked her rough.He need to get his frustrations out since he lost his second match for the universal title against Kevin Owens.

Charlotte was coming back from her weekly walk that she takes after every Monday Night Raw and was walking down the hallway  on the wrestlers floor of the hotel.She was on her phone sending out a text not really paying attention to where she was going when she felt herself bump into someone.She looks up ready to apologize to see Seth standing there in front of her holding a metal bucket staring at her.Looking down she sees that the white shirt she's wearing now has a huge wet spot on it exposing her black lace bra."Like what you see?"she asks with a smirk.All he can do is nod."We need to get you out of that wet shirt"he says to her.

Grabbing her hand he leads her off to his room."I have a shirt that will fit you.Hope you don't mind that it's my shirt"he says as he opens the door and lets her enter first before following her in.He closes the door and walks over to his bag.He places it on the back of the couch in the sitting area of his room and opens the bag pulling out a black pierce the veil shirt.He turns towards her and hands the shirt to her.She walks into his bedroom leaving the door open and removes her shirt.He stands in the doorway and palms his dick through his pants as he watches her struggle to unfasten her bra.

Without asking her if she needs help he walks into the bedroom and over to her.He places his hand on the clasp of her bra not realizing he was too close that his dick was touching her ass.She lets out a moan that causes his dick to stir a bit.He places his face in the nook of her neck and takes in her scent which causes him to groan."Sorry it's been a while"he says to her.She reaches back and runs her hand over his dick through his pants."Feels like those pictures didn't do you any justice"she says to him."I've always wanted to do this"he says.Not giving her a chance to ask what he meant he places his lips on her neck and starts to kiss her neck making her moan loud and rub him faster through his pants.He turns her around and presses his lips against hers as he unfastens her bra.He slides the straps of her bra down her arms as they kiss and lets her bra fall to the floor.He moves his hands up to her breasts and runs his fingertips over her nipples as he runs his tongue over her bottom lip asking for entrance to her mouth which she grants him.He rubs her nipples fast as their tongues fight in her mouth for dominance.She unfastens his pants and slides them down his legs then returns one hand to his dick to find out he's not wearing underwear.As they french kiss she wraps her fingers around his dick and starts stroking.

He moves his hands down and grips the waist of her pants and pulls them down with her panties.He places two fingers on her clit and rubs it in a circular motion as they french kiss and she strokes him faster.He breaks the kiss and looks at her."I need you"he says while breathing heavy."I need you too"she says breathing heavily.

He turns her around and bends her over as he takes off his shirt.Standing behind her he rubs the tip of his dick over her clit a bit gaining louder moans out of her.He then lines his dick up with her pussy and pushes into her as he groans out.He thrusts in and out of her as they moan and groan together.He thrusts into her hard as she moans louder.He then begins to thrust harder into her as his thrusts become sloppy causing her to scream out his name.He reaches around her and starts to pinch her nipple as his thrusts become rough causing her to scream his name loud."OH FUCK ROUGHER SETH.I'M ABOUT TO..."she screams,but is cut off when he pounds rougher into her causing her orgasm."I'm about to cum"he says as he pounds rougher into her and grunts.As his balls start to tighten he pulls out as his cum shoots out all over her ass and the sheets.

===========================
This was a request from a dear friend that I love so much
===========================
What does everyone think?Please vote and comment