Brie and Randy

Brie and Randy have been dating for almost 2 years now.She has moved in with him 2 months ago.They asked to be drafted to the same brand so they get more time together.Working under Shane wasn't everything they expected since he wanted their characters to hate each other.This past week Randy was attacking John in the middle of the ring when Brie came running down the ramp and into the ring only to get rko'd by Randy.

Backstage in the medic room Brie is laying still on the table as Randy comes running in."Damn baby I'm sorry.I didn't mean to do that"Randy says as he walks over to Brie's side.Brie winces as Randy rubs her head."Don't touch me"Brie says not looking at Randy.He backs up and walks towards the door leaving.

The next morning they arrive home and Brie storms upstairs to their bedroom.She lays down on the bed and starts crying which hurts her throat.Randy walks into the room and walks over to the bed."You know I wouldn't deliberately hurt you"he says before looking down at her hands.He sees something white sticking out of her hand.Pulling it out of her hand he sees that it's a pregnancy test.He looks down at it then at her."I'm going to be a dad?"he asks.She shakes her head before looking up at him."And you did that to me last night"she says."You know that I would never deliberately harm you"he says holding her.

After sending Randy downstairs to make breakfast Brie goes into the bathroom and showers.She takes a quick shower then gets up and wraps a towel around her before walking into their bedroom.In their bedroom she walks over to the closet and opens it.She reaches in and pulls out her school girl outfit.She dries off and gets dressed in her school girl uniform.She wraps a robe around her and walks out of the room and back into the bathroom then pulls her hair up into pigtails.After putting her hair in pigtails she walks out of the bathroom and walks downstairs.She quietly walks towards the kitchen and enters walking up behind Randy.She covers his eyes and gets on her tiptoes leaning in towards his right ear."Hey sexy daddy"she whispers in his ear in a seductive voice.He removes her hands from over his eyes and turns around as he looks at her and feels himself getting hard.She leans against him as she pouts at him."I've been a bad girl daddy I need a spanking"she says again in a seductive voice.His dick stirs more.He walks over to a chair and sits down as he motions her over to him.She walks over and leans over his lap feeling his hard dick against her stomach.She wiggles a bit against his dick as he pulls the robe up a bit on her back before he brings his hand down across her ass causing it to turn red as she moans out.He spanks her and makes her count up to 5 after ever time his hand comes in contact with her ass.whap(1) whap(2) whap(3) whap (4) whap (5).Each time her ass getting redder and her pussy gets wetter.

He makes her stand up before he stands up and tries to fix his hard on.She reaches down at the belt holding the robe close,but he moves her hand."Bad girl.Does daddy have to spank you again?"he says looking at her.She looks at the floor as she shakes her head NO and gets wetter.He reaches over and unties the robe belt opening it to exposes her school girl outfit.His pants get tighter as he gets harder.He picks her up and sets her on the table.He pulls up the front of her school girl outfit to see she's not wearing panties.He leans over and pushes his tongue against her clit making her moan out loud before he starts flicking his tongue against her clit.She runs her fingers over his head as he flicks his tongue over her clit faster.He starts to suck on her clit causing her to moan louder and places her hand on the back of his head pushing his face closer to her pussy.He sucks harder on her clit as he pushes two fingers into her pussy.She moans louder as he sucks harder on her clit and fingers her fast."Daddy I-I'm clos-e"she says.He pulls his fingers out of her and stands up putting his fingers into his mouth sucking them clean.

He reaches down and unfastens his pants and lets them drop to the floor with his boxers.He strokes his dick twice before lining up with her entrance.He pushes the tip in then pulls back out of her causing her to whine."Daddy please don't tease me.Fuck me please daddy"she says as he smirks at her.He pushes into her again a bit deeper before pulling back out to the tip then pushes back in her all the way."Mmmmmm damn baby you're tight"he says as he starts to thrust in and out of her."Yes daddy...Harder daddy"she says as she moans louder.He thrusts harder in and out of her as she moans louder and wraps her legs around his waist.He thrusts harder in and out of her as she begins to scream out with pleasure."Like that baby?"he asks as he pounds her pussy."Yes daddy...Mmmm daddy...More daddy"she screams as she arches her back.He pounds her pussy harder as her walls close tighter around his dick."Daddy...I-I-I'm close daddy"she says as the tip of his dick brushes against her gspot over and over again."So am I baby"he says as his thrusts become sloppy with each thrust.A few more thrusts and their orgasms hit hard at the same time.He keeps thrusting into her as they ride out their orgasms.His dick softens and slips out of her.He bends over and pulls up his boxers and pants as she fixes her skirt.

===========================

requested by: AJxo_BAE