The Shield and The Brothers of Destruction

Seth walks down the corridor backstage at Smackdown with Roman and Dean as they are heading to a meeting they were told to be at.As they get close to a door that they knew who the locker room belonged to they start to hear what sounds like leather hitting skin.Dean being the nosy one walks up and over to the door and leans his ear against the door to get a better hear.Interested in what they were hearing Roman reaches between Dean and the door to grips the door knob before gripping the door knob.He turns the knob and opens the door before they enter.They try to make their way through the dark room following the sound of the leather hitting skin.

They walk over to the couch where a nude Kane is leaning over the arm of the couch as Undertaker hits his ass with a flogger.Dean and Roman cover Seth's mouth to keep him from gasping out as they stand there and watch Undertaker flog Kane.Dean feels himself getting hard at the sight of Kane's ass getting redder and redder with each connection of the flog.That's when Kane looks up catching them in the locker room.Kane notifies Undertaker that they have company in which he looks up and sees them standing there staring.Undertaker stops flogging Kane and tells him to get dressed as he walks over them.

Undertaker and Kane lead Seth,Roman,and Dean down a long corridor of a large castle on a mountainside in Texas.The corridor leads to another corridor that goes down a spiral staircase.They walk down the staircase and to the left which leads down a narrow pathway.At the end of the pathway is a huge room with a bunch of equipment.A shelf on the right held varies floggers.Dead center of the room is a bondage bench.At the back of the room is a bondage bed.Between the shelf and the bondage bench is a seated cross.On the left side of the room is chains and shackles connected to the wall.

Undertaker orders Kane to shackle Roman and Dean to the wall while he leads Seth over to the bondage bed.At the bondage bed he orders Seth to lay down on the bed which Seth does."Such a good pet"Undertaker says as he strips him.Seeing that Seth is rock hard Undertaker straps Seth down and walks over to a counter with a drawer on it.Open the drawer he reaches in and pulls out a cock ring.He walks back over to the bondage table and places the cock ring onto Seth's rock hard dick.He walks over to the shelf and takes a rhinestone flogger off the shelf and walks back over to the bondage bed.He begins to flog Seth's thighs causing Seth to groan out as Dean and Roman are forced to watch.Dean gets harder as he watches Undertaker flogs Seth's thighs over and over again.Seth groans out as Undertaker flogs down his legs.

Kane removes the shackles from Dean and leads him over to the bondage bench before stripping him and strapping him to it for Undertaker.Kane gets ordered to move the bondage bench over by the bondage bed.After moving the bondage bench Kane walks over to the shelf and grabs another flogger for Undertaker.With a flogger in each hand Undertaker flogs both Seth and Dean causing them to groan out in unison.Kane walks over to Roman who is still shackled to the wall.Kane looks over at Roman and notices a bulge in his pants.Kane unfastens  Roman's pants and exposes his harden dick.Reaching over Kane strokes Roman's dick as he exposes and forces his dick into Roman's mouth.He fucks Roman's mouth as he strokes his dick faster causing Roman to groan around his dick.

Over at the bondage bed Undertaker orders Dean to fuck Seth ass as he fucks Dean's ass.Seth and Dean groan out loud as Undertaker fucks Dean's ass harder causing Dean to pound harder and deeper into Seth's ass.The harder Undertaker pounds Dean's ass the harder Dean pounds Seth's ass.As Undertaker pounds Dean's ass he reaches around him and starts to stroke Seth's dick.A few pounds later they cum together.

Over at the wall Kane throat fucks Roman harder and faster as he strokes Roman's dick faster before  he unshackles Roman from the wall.He makes Roman lay down on the floor and lines up with Roman's asshole.Kane rams his dick deep into Romans ass causing Roman to wince.Not waiting for Roman to adjust to his size Kane pounds rough deep into Roman's ass.Roman groans out loud as Kane continues to pound his ass rough.Kane reaches between them and starts to stroke Roman's dick really fast as he pounds his ass rougher.They both groan out as Roman cums on his and Kane's stomachs and Kane explodes deep in his ass.