Nikki Bella and Kevin Owens

Kevin Owens is currently in a match against John Cena for his Universal title.He already hit Cena with two sets of cannon ball and two pop up power bombs,but Cena keeps kicking out.Cena hit Owens with three attitude adjustments and locked him in four STF's just to end with Owens kicking and getting out of the moves.Nikki climbs into the ring as Owens sets up for another pop up power bomb.She steps between John and Kevin trying to save John from the pop up power bomb.As Kevin gets closer Nikki pushes John behind her more.All of a sudden she turns around and hits Cena with the STF as Owens stands over him laughing holding the Universal title up over his head.

Nikki walks backstage after she helped Owens retain his title and comes face to face with Stephanie."What the hell was that?"Stephanie says."Owens retained like you wanted Steph"Nikki says with a smirk on her face."You didn't follow the script"Stephanie says."You told me to make sure Owens retained which he did"Nikki tells her.

Later at the hotel John tells Nikki to go find another room to sleep in.After going down to reception and finding out that all the rooms are booked she sits down on the couch trying to figure out where she's going to sleep."Nikki why aren't you up in your room with John"someone asks her."He kicked me out of the room"Nikki says looking up and seeing Kevin."Is there a room for you?"he asks."All rooms are booked"she says."I have a spare bed in my room.You can have it"he tells her."I appreciate it Owens"she says.He takes her bags and carries them over to the elevator while she followed him.

Up in the room Kevin places Nikki's bags on the spare bed before walking out into the kitchen.He walks over to the refrigerator and opens it."Do you need a drink?"he yells into the room."Yea I'm thirsty"she says."What do you want?"he asks."Do you have wine?"she asks.He pours them a glass of wine and carries them into the room.He hands her the glass of wine he poured for her before taking a sip from his glass.

A couple glasses of wine later and Nikki is laying her head on Kevin's chest.She runs her hand over his stomach and looks up at him."Have you ever been in a relationship and yet still feel lonely?"she asks him."Every day"he says looking down at her.She rolls over on her side towards him and gently pushes her lips against his.He intertwines his fingers in her hair as they kiss deeper.She rolls over more NOT taking her lips off his and straddles his lap.He grips her hips as they kiss more and she grinds against him.

He stands up while holding onto her waist and she wraps her legs around his waist.He carries her to his bed as they kiss.He lays her down on the bed as she unwraps her legs from around his waist.He lays gentle kisses down her body before pulling her skirt up.He pulls her panties to the side and runs his tongue over her clit.She moans out and grips his hair.He pulls down her panties and throws them on the floor before pulling her skirt down and throws it on the floor by her panties.He runs his hands up her legs and over her thighs as he runs his tongue over her clit again.She moans as she pulls his hair.

He stands up and unfastens his pants before letting them fall to the floor with his boxers.Nikki sits up and moves to the side of the bed.She runs her hand over his dick before leaning in and twirling her tongue over the tip of his dick.He groans out as he grips her hair and she runs her tongue over the underbelly of his dick.She opens her mouth and takes the tip of his dick in her mouth and sucks on the tip as she strokes his dick.He grips her hair tight as he pushes her head down until he was deep in her throat and her nose was against his pelvic area.She sucks harder on his dick as her throats tightens around his dick.He groans loud as he starts to thrust in and out of her throat.Still gripping her hair he pulls her mouth off his dick as he rips off her shirt and bra.He removes his shirt as she lays down on the bed opening her legs wide.

He gets between her legs and lines up with her pussy before pushing deep in her."God your so tight baby"he says as he thrusts in and out of her."Fuck you feel amazing inside my tight pussy"Nikki moans out.He thrusts in and out of her hard as he groans out louder and she screams his name digging her nails into his back deep.He rolls them over while still in her and grips her hips."Ride me baby"he says.She starts to bounces hard on him as she swirvels her hips."Harder baby"he says as he starts to thrust up into her.She bounces rough on him as her pussy clamps around his dick and he thrusts up rough into her.She starts to squirt as she bounces rougher on his dick."Get on your hands and knees baby"he says as he lifts her up off of him.

Nikki gets on her hands and knees as Kevin gets on his knees behind her.He rams back into her and starts to pound her pussy roughly.A few more rough thrusts and they orgasm together.He slows his thrusts as they keep cumming together.

After they come down from their high Kevin pulls out of her and lays down on the bed as she lays down and places her head on his chest.He covers them up with the sheet.

===========================

loverosevioletdaisy requested