Sara,Seth,and Dean

At the end of the royal rumble everyone is getting up and walking towards the exits.Well almost everyone.Sara Snyder gets up and walks out towards the bathroom.She enters the bathroom and walks over to a stall.Entering she closes the door and locks the stall door.

The security guards sent three of the superstars through the arena to make sure everyone was out of the building before they could lock up the building for the night.They send Roman into the men's room to search while they send Seth and Dean into the women's room to search.They walk into the bathroom and around the corner as Sara walks out of the stall in a white tank top and a black leather mini skirt.She looks over at them and walks over to the sink.Seth and Dean look at each other as they try to hide their hardness.They slowly walk towards Sara as she's washing her hands.Seth walks over to Sara's left side as Dean stands on her right side.

Dean kisses on Sara's neck as Seth slowly pulls her skirt up.Sara moans out as Dean continues to kiss her neck and Seth pulls down her black laced thongs.Seth moves his left hand to Sara's pussy as Dean sucks on her neck and runs his left hand over her ass.Seth rubs her clit in circular motions as Dean sucks hard on her neck rubbing her ass and she moans loud.She moves back away from the sink as Seth steps in front of her rubbing her clit faster.Dean steps behind her as he keeps sucking on her neck and rubbing her ass.As Seth rubs her clit faster Sara reaches over and unfastens his pants before pulling down his pants and underwear as his hard dick springs free.She runs her hand over his hard dick as he rubs her clit faster before sliding two fingers into her wet pussy.Dean sucks harder on her neck and rubs her ass more as he palms his hard dick through his pants.

Seth picks Sara up and walks over to the wall as she wraps her legs around his waist.Dean follows them over to the wall as he unfastens his pants.Seth leans against the wall as Dean walks up behind Sara and drops his pants and boxers.Seth slowly slides his dick into Sara's pussy as Dean lines himself up with her asshole and pushes into her ass.She moans out as they groan and start to thrust in and out of her.Sara lifts her hands as Seth pulls off her shirt exposing her black laced bra.Dean reaches between him and her as he unfastens her bra and Seth removes her bra.They thrust hard and fast into her groaning as she moans louder and grips Seth's shoulders.They begin to pound into her rough with every movement getting sloppy.Sara screams out in pleasure the rougher they pound her.A few more pounds into her and Sara squirts hard all over Seth's dick and balls.They lift her off them and places her on her feet on the floor.Sara drops to her knees in between them.She takes Seth's dick into her mouth and starts sucking as she strokes Dean's hard dick.They groan as she strokes Dean's dick fast and sucks hard on Seth's dick.She deep throats Seth's dick as she sucks harder and strokes Dean's dick faster and harder.They pull her up to standing position and walk over to a stall.They enter and Seth sits down on the toilet pulling Sara onto him.Dean kneels behind her and pushes his dick back into her ass.Dean pounds her ass severely rough causing her to grind back and forth on Seth's dick.A few more pounds and Dean cums deep in her ass as Sara and Seth cum together with him deep inside her pussy.

==============================================================================

requested by