Jonise and Undertaker

Currently between jobs Jonise Danforth was looking for a more exciting job.One that would bring enjoyment to her life.One that would allow her to travel the world.

Undertaker was looking for a certain someone who could fill the two sides he looking for without compromising his current relationship with his wife.The dark side and the romantic side.It's not that his wife isn't romantic,but the dark side sexually she wasn't willing  to experience.
Not only was Undertaker a wrestler,but he owned his own motorcycle shop.One that his wife had no clue about.One with a special room in it.One where he was hoping to get to use one day.

Walking out of Starbucks Jonise isn't watching where she's going and bumps into someone accidentally spilling her coffee on the person.Looking up she is in shock.Being a wrestling fan she knew who he was that she bumped into and knew almost every wrestler feared him."Sorry I didn't mean to spill my coffee on you"she says carefully hoping not to make him mad."That's going to cost you"he says through gritted teeth."Cost me how much?"she asks scared to know what it was."You are going to come with me"he tells her as a smirk appears on his face.Before she knew what was going on he grabs her wrist and pulls her with him to his car.

A few minutes later they arrive at a building with blackout windows.He parks the car and gets out then runs to her side of his car so she can't try to make a run for it.He opens her door and is shocked that she willingly gets out of his car without trying to run.Her fear subsided in the car on the way over to the building and she got turned on by all of what was happening.With her panties soaked she follows him over to the building and enters with him.Rows of custom made motorcycles line the floor of a huge room.

He leads her towards the back and opens a door exposing a dark room.He lets her to enter first then enters himself before turning the lights on.In the room was a swing,a huge cross,chains connected to the wall,a bed with cuffs connected to the headboard,and a long shelf unit on the opposite wall from the chains.They walk over to the shelf and Jonise sees that the whole shelf is covered with different types of floggers.

He leads her over to the cross and straps her to it before walking over to what looked like a briefcase.He opens it and pulls out a blindfold and a ball gag.Carrying them he walks back over to the cross.Placing the blindfold over his shoulder he puts the ball gag in her mouth and straps it behind her head before he removes the blindfold from his shoulder and places it over her eyes.With her gagged and blindfolded he walks over to the shelf and picks up his favorite flogger a black one with small spikes on it.He walks back over to her carrying the flogger before gently flogging her causing her to pull against the restraints and softly moan around the ball gag.

After a few minutes of flogging her he places the flog on a little table he has near the cross before taking off the blindfold and removing the ball gag.He loosens the restraints allowing her to be taken off the cross.Holding her bridal style he carries her over to the bed and lays her down.He then cuffs one of her wrists to the headboard leaving her other hand free before he lights the one candle in the glass jar on the nightstand beside the bed.He lets it burn for a bit as he checks her to make sure she's not too marked up from the flogging.He blows out the candle and picks up the glass jar moving it over her and slowly pouring some hot liquid wax down the middle of her torso causing her to moan loud.

After removing the cuff from her one wrist he strips both of them and climbs on the bed by her.He runs his hand over the already dried candle wax as he gently presses his lips against hers before moving his lips down to her neck.As he bites gently on her neck he gently pushes his hard dick into her causing her to moan louder.She places her hands on the back of his head as he bites harder on her neck and slowly moves in and out of her.Slowly she moves with him as he stops biting her neck and looks into her eyes.As they stare into each others eyes they slowly pick up the pace of their movements together.Moving a bit faster together he crashes his lips into hers.She wraps her legs around his waist and interlocks her ankles as she uses her legs to pull him deeper into her pussy.He thrusts faster into her as they kiss causing her to moan into the kiss.A few more thrusts and her pussy tightens around him as his dick starts to throb.He thrusts faster in her as they cum together.

===========================
requested by SusanPatrick6

OC created by SusanPatrick6