Aiden and Charlotte

While on break from college Aiden decides to drive the five hours to Jacksonville to go to Monday Night Raw.Leaving at noon he heads towards I-95 that would take him straight to Jacksonville.He made sure the car had enough gas to make until at least the half way mark before he would need to fill up again.

When he arrives at the arena he pulls into the parking garage and parks his car.Getting out of his car he grabs his phone and makes sure he has his ticket.He walks over to the arena and gets in line by the door waiting to go inside.Ten minutes later the door opens and people start filing into the building.They scanned Aiden's ticket and let him in.He searches for his section and walks towards it.Finding his seat he sits down and waits for the show to start.

Three hours later the show is over and everyone is leaving.Aiden has always wondered what the locker rooms looked like so he gets up and proceeds to walk up alongside the ramp as the workers were busy with taking everything apart.He walks through the curtain and passes the sound engineer who was now taking apart the sound bar.He walks through the back and comes to a door that says Charlotte on it.He knocks on the door and waits.The door opens and Charlotte is standing there in nothing but a towel.Aiden feel his dick stir as Charlotte grabs his arm and pulls him into her locker room.

Inside the locker room Charlotte dropped the towel and looks up at him looking for an expression.Aiden reaches down and palms his dick as he walks towards her.She didn't try to back up as he got closer to her.He palms his dick fast as he reaches over with his free hand and runs his hand over her pussy feeling how wet she was which causes him to let out a low groan from his throat.

Charlotte removes his hand from her pussy and walks over to the couch in her locker room then bends onto the arm of the couch.He looks over at her as he strips fast and walks over to her.Standing behind her he looks down at her ass as he teases her asshole with the tip of his dick.She moans out causing him to tease her asshole more before slowly pushing his dick into her ass.He groans out at how tight her asshole is around his dick as he pushes deeper into her ass.She moans louder as she pushes back against him forcing the rest of his dick deep in her ass.He begins to thrust into her ass as they moan and groan loudly together.His thrusts become fast as he leans his hands on her back for leverage causing her to scream out with pleasure.She brings one hand up to her breasts and rubs her nipple as he thrusts faster into her ass.A few more thrusts into her ass and she starts to squirt on his balls.He pulls out and walks over to the front of the couch and sits down motioning her over.She walks over and straddles his lap lowering down onto him.She starts to ride him fast causing him to groan louder.The faster she rides him the louder their groans and screams get.He leans in towards her taking her one nipple into his mouth and sucks on it as she rides him faster.She tilts her head back and screams loudly with pleasure as she starts to bounce rough on him and he sucks her nipple hard before gently nibbling on it.A few more rough bounces and they cum together.

He removes his mouth from her nipple and she lifts off of him before getting on her knees in front of him.She grips his dick and leans in towards his dick.She runs her tongue over the tip of his dick before taking it into her mouth.Bobbing her head she sucks on his dick causing him to groan and place his hand on the back of her head.She sucks harder on his dick as she slowly deep throats his dick.He groans louder as she takes him all the way her throat and sucks harder.Holding her head still he begins to thrust up into her mouth as he throat fucks her.She sucks harder as he throat fucks her faster and her throat tightens around his dick.She reaches up and rubs his balls as he throat fucks her faster.A few minutes later he cums hard down her throat.

===========================

requested by ConallTimer