Sara,Nikki,and Brie

Sara has been on the main roster for a few months now and has been teamed up with The Bellas since being brought up.They are sitting in their locker room waiting for their match to come up against Natalya,Naomi,and Dana.Brie is on her phone talking to Daniel to check up on their daughter Maya Leigh.Nikki is on facetime with John.Sara is pacing back and forth trying to get rid of the nerves.

A few minutes later there's a knock at the locker room door.Before Sara opens the door Brie and Nikki both say bye to their men and hang up their phones.Sara opens the door to reveal a crew member."Your match is in 10"he says before turning and walking away.Sara didn't have much more time to get rid of her nerves."It will be fine"Brie says as she walks to the bathroom."You will have us out there"Nikki says as she walks up to Sara."Thanks girls"Sara says.A minute later they head towards gorilla position.

Five minutes into the match Nikki has the upper hand.Nikki puts Naomi in the stf and leans back.Before Naomi taps out Dana runs into the ring and hits Nikki in the head causing her to let go.Sara runs into the ring and grips Dana by her hair dragging her over to the ropes and throwing her out of the ring.Sara climbs up to the top turnbuckle and leaps off backwards hitting Dana with a moonsault.Sara runs around the ring and gets back up on the apron in their corner as Nikki hits Naomi with rack attack.Nikki covers Naomi for the three count.

They walk back into their locker room and Sara walks over to the couch and sits down as Nikki and Brie sits on the couch on each side of her.They slowly rub her thighs as Sara lets out a low moan.They rub her thighs more as she moans a bit loud.Brie stands up from the couch and gets on her knees in front of Sara.She grips the waistband of Sara's wrestling shorts and starts to pull them down as Sara lifts her ass off the couch making it easier for Brie.With her wrestling shorts off Nikki works on removing Sara's red satin thongs.With both removed Brie leans in and presses her tongue against Sara's clit.Sara moans out as Nikki leans her mouth in towards her neck.Nikki starts to kiss her neck before moving her lips to Sara's jawline as Brie eats her out.

Brie brings Sara down to the floor and has her lay down.With Sara on her back Brie straddles her face as Nikki presses her clit against Sara's clit.Brie and Nikki begin to kiss as Nikki rubs her clit against Sara's and Sara eats Brie out.Nikki runs her tongue over Brie's bottom lip as she rubs her clit fast against Sara's and Sara eats Brie out faster.As Nikki rubs her clit faster against Sara's clit and Sara eats Brie out faster Brie moans into the kiss with Nikki granting Nikki entrance to her mouth.Nikki pushes her tongue into Brie's mouth as she continues to rub her clit faster against Sara's clit.A few more faster rubs of Nikki's clit against Sara's clit and Sara eating Brie out faster the three cum hard together.