Kevin,Becky,and Bayley

**Kevin's POV**

My plane just landed in Dublin,Ireland and I was glad to finally reach my destination.I was here on vacation and was looking forward to enjoying myself plus of course to see if I could meet some of the hot women from over here.As I was walking over to baggage claim I spotted two women walking next to each other.As I reach for my bag I see a dainty hand reaching at the same time.I look over and up to come face to face with none other than...Bayley from WWE.I look beside her to see that she came here with Becky Lynch.My heart started racing as they smile at me.I look down and try to will my dick to go down a bit hoping they didn't notice I was getting hard.Too late they noticed. I begin to blush as I turn away from them.

Later that night I was returning to the hotel to see them sitting on the couch in the lobby.I brought pizza back to the hotel,but had no one to share it with so I shyly walk over to them."Umm excuse me,but I was...ummm...wondering if...umm...you two were hungry"I managed to get out as they look up at me."We were trying to figure out where to go to eat"Bayley says."I have a whole pizza here"I say as I show them the box."OH MY GOSH I LOVE PIZZA"Becky yells out causing me to laugh a bit."The two of you are free to join me for dinner"I say as I noticed them standing up.We walk over to the elevator and I push the up button then we wait for the elevator.

After eating dinner we sat in the living room area of my hotel room talking.I looked at Becky and couldn't help but to smile.Becky leans over and whispers something into Bayley's ear which made me wonder."What was she saying to her?"I thought to myself.That's when I saw them getting up off the couch. I watched them walk over to my bedroom that's off the living room area.As they entered I got up and walk over to the room before standing in the doorway to witness them on my bed kissing and rubbing each other's bodies.I groans softly as I watch them make out and strip each other on my bed. I look on as I reach down my pants and boxers to stroke my dick as Bayley lays down on her back and Becky gets between her legs with her head.I stroke faster as Becky leans in and flicks her tongue over Bayley's clit causing Bayley to moan out. I was already rock hard and couldn't hold out.As Becky eats out Bayley I walk over as I strip myself. I place my fingers on Becky's clit feeling how wet she is as she pushes her tongue into Bayley's pussy and Bayley grips her hair.I rub her clit as I use my free hand to line my dick up with her pussy then push into her.She was so tight around me. I slowly thrust in and out of her as I rub her clit fast and she tongue fucks Bayley.Bayley pulls her hair as she moans out and I groan as I thrust fast in and out of Becky's tight pussy.

As I thrust in and out of Becky's tight pussy faster I rub her clit faster and reach over her head with my free hand to grip Bayley's right breast.Becky tongue fucks Bayley's pussy faster as I begin to pound her faster and hard.i continue to pound her pussy faster and harder as I rub her clit faster and rub Bayley's nipple as Becky tongue fucks her pussy faster.Becky's pussy clamps down on my pussy as I continue to pound her pussy.My balls start to tighten as my thrusts start to get sloppy. I hear Becky slurping as Bayley starts to squirt which made me pound Becky's pussy rough as I move my finger from her clit to her asshole pushing it into her ass and rub Bayley's nipple faster.Becky begins to rock back against me rough as we cum together.After coming down from our high I pull out of her and lay down.
===========================

Chapter dedicated to ninjahawk1216