Sara and Roman

**Sara's POV**

There I was sitting on the couch waiting for the afternoon to come so I could head out to Raw in my town.It seemed as though this day couldn't go any slower.I turned on the tv as the view came on and showed an interview i must've missed.They were sitting there talking to Roman and I felt myself starting to get wet.This always happens when I see him on tv or in person.He was talking about the show that is in my town tonight.He talked about how he couldn't wait to get into town so he could hit the gym.All of a sudden my iPhone 7 dinged signalling that I had a text.I pick it up and look at the screen to see that my friend Jessie texted me which is weird because I knew she was going to the gym today.I press the home button to unlock my phone and opened the text to see she sent me a picture but it's too small for me to see so I click on it.Just then the pic enlarged and I see that it's a picture of Roman bent over putting weights on.I drop my phone on the couch and get up off the couch.I run upstairs to my room and get changed into my work out clothes.I put on my sneakers without untying them and run back downstairs.I walk over to the front door and open it before walking out the door towards my car.

Ten minutes later I walk into the gym to see Roman standing in the corner.I pull out my phone and snap a quick picture for my snapchat.I slowly walk over to Roman trying not to scare him."Hi Roro"I say shyly."Hi babygirl"he says as he slowly turns around then looks at me.Our eyes meet and I instantly get lost in his eyes."I-I'-I'm a-a-a-hu-hug-huge-f-fa-fan-o-of-yo-you-your-yours"I stutter as I still look in his eyes.He smiles at me which caused me to melt a bit."Need me to sign something?"he asks which pulls me out of the trans he had me under."I just came to work out a bit and saw you so I decided to say hi"I tell him while inside my head I was yelling sign my chest.He smiled at me again and offered to spot me while I worked out.

A hour later I finished working out and we each went to the locker rooms to shower.I waited just inside the women's locker room for a minute before walking out and sneaking into the men's locker room.

**Roman's POV**

I had just turned on the water when I heard the door open.I step under the water as I hear footsteps coming towards the shower.The footsteps stop outside the shower.I hear the shower curtain open and I turn around to see her standing in front of me naked.I feel myself starting to get hard as she climbs into the shower with me.She closes the shower curtain behind her and gets close to me.She leans in towards me as I lean in towards her before our lips meet.We passionately kiss as the water falls over us and I place my hands on her waist.I lift her up and place her against the wall as we continue to kiss.I hold her up with one hand as I move my free hand down to her pussy.I run my fingers over her clit as she moans into our kiss.I rub her clit as I move my lips down to her neck.I kiss her neck as I slip two fingers into her pussy and she moans loud tilting her head back.I kiss her neck more as I finger her before I start to suck on her neck.She moans loud as I finger her fast hitting her gspot and suck hard on her neck.I pull my fingers out of her pussy and move my mouth back up to her mouth before I push my dick into her.We kiss as I start to thrust in and out of her.She moans into our kiss as I thrust fast and hard in and out of her.

After a few thrusts in and out of her I pull out of her and set her down before turning her around.I bend her over as she leans her hands on the wall of the shower then push back into her pussy.I thrust in and out of her faster and harder as I hit her gspot causing her to moan louder.I reach around her and start to rub her clit as I thrust in and out of her faster and harder.I grunt as she moans.I rub her clit faster as I start to pound her pussy.I pound her pussy faster and harder as my thrusts start to get sloppy.I grunt loud as she starts to scream my name as I pound her pussy faster and harder.A few more thrusts and she starts to cum.I continue to pound her pussy faster and harder as she continues to cum.I then pull out,turn her around and get her down on her knees as I start to jerk my dick as I start to cum all over her face.When we come down from our highs I help her stand up and we shower together to clean off.

================================================================================

SaraAnnSnyder requested