Sara,Charlotte,and Sasha

Sara a huge fan of Pierce the Veil finds out they are having a concert in her hometown and desperately wants to go.After contacting the arena the concert is at and finding out they sold out in a record setting time of 3 seconds she's frustrated.She opens up the iheart radio app on her phone and scans to her favorite radio station.After Bulletproof Love ends the Dj announces that they have 2 tickets for the pierce the veil concert that Sara wanted to go to.They would be giving the tickets to caller number 10.She waited a minute than called into the radio station.Being caller number 10 she won the tickets to the show.

The night of the show Sara and her best friend Brianna get to the arena and park the car.They get out of the car and walk up to the arena door.Five minutes later the doors open and everyone heads in.Inside the arena Sara and Brianna go get food and a t-shirt each before heading to their seats.At their seats they see that they are center stage.They sit down and look around excitedly when Sara notices 2 people walk up and sit in the two seats beside her.When she looks over to her left side she sees who it is and notices who they were right away."How lucky did I get to have Charlotte and Sasha sitting by me at this concert?"she thinks to herself as she smiles a little bit.

The lights begin to dim and Sara looks down to see they are sitting there holding hands.Sara begins to think as Pierce the Veil steps out onto the stage.She turns and looks up at the stage as the show starts occasionally looking over at them holding hands the whole time.

Four songs in Sara sees them getting up and walking away.She gets up and follows them as they walk towards the bathroom.They enter the bathroom and Sara follows them in.She watches them walk over to the handicap stall and close the door,but they don't lock the door.She walks over to the stall and looks through the crack to see them stripping each other.Sara feels herself getting wet as she witnesses them running their hands over each other.She opens the stall door and is surprised that it didn't make them stop.As they kiss each other she walks in the stall and closes the door locking it.They keep kissing as she walks over to them.They stop kissing her and turn their attention to her.They strip her,Charlotte kisses her as Sasha drops to her knees and starts to eat Sara's pussy out.Sara moans into the kiss with Charlotte as she reaches her hand down and pushes her fingers through Sasha's hair.

Sasha reaches into her bag and pulls out a strap on then walks back over to Sara and Charlotte.Charlotte lays down on the floor as Sara straddles her face and Sasha puts on the strap on.Sasha gets on her knees between Charlotte's legs as Sara lowers down over her mouth.Sasha pushes the strap on into Charlotte's pussy as Charlotte begins to eat out Sara's pussy.Sara moans as Sasha leans in towards her as she starts to thrust in and out of Charlotte's pussy.Sara and Sasha crash their lips together as Sasha thrusts fast in and out of Charlotte as Charlotte eats Sara's pussy fast.Sara reaches over and rubs Sasha's nipples as they kiss.Sasha moves her lips to Sara's neck and starts to suck on her neck as she pounds Charlotte's pussy.Sara moans loud as Sasha sucks hard on her neck and Charlotte eats her out faster as they all cum together.

================================================================================

requested by