Nita and Roman

Nita is a 29 year old single mom to a wonderful 9 year old daughter named Destiny.She worked 12 hour shifts at the local nursing home to provide for her Destiny.Having not much time to go out on dates Nita focused on her time with Destiny.That's until her friend Nevaeh tries to set her up on a blind date.Nita tries to refuse to go on a blind date til Destiny reminds her that she needs to be happy as well.

Roman works for the WWE and travels 300 days a year.It seems like every night he's doing a show.Four months earlier he  lost his girlfriend of 3 years and his friends are worried about him.He dedicated himself to his work and hasn't taken time for himself.They worry that he will work himself into the hospital.

Dean walks out of their locker room leaving Seth in the locker room with Roman.Dean walks down to catering and pulls out his phone as he sits down at a table in the back left hand corner of catering.He dials a number and presses call before putting the phone up to his ear.He talks to someone about help with Roman.

The day of the blind date arrives and Nevaeh tells Nita to dress formal.Nevaeh sits on the couch with Destiny as Nita goes upstairs to get ready.Nita takes a quick shower before going into her bedroom and dries off before putting on a long plum velvet sleeveless dress.Walking over to her closet she opens the door and pulls out her black pair of 6 inch stilettos.She puts diamond dangled earrings before going back into the bathroom to fix her hair.

Standing in front of the bathroom sink Nita pulls her long dark hair up on top of her head in a high ponytail before grabbing some bobby pins.section by section she bobby pins her hair up leaving a section on each side of her face loose.Grabbing the curling iron she plugs it in and waits for it to heat up.After it heats up enough she picks it up and curls the loose sections before taking a bobby pin and pinning the curls back to keep them from falling into her face.As she finishes she hears a car pull up.

She walks down the stairs and into the living room.Nevaeh and Destiny looks up at her."You look pretty mommy"Destiny says causing Nita to blush."What a dress"Nevaeh says."Think he will like it?"Nita asks."Definitely"Nevaeh says.Nita walks over to Destiny to give her a hug and a kiss before she walks over to the door.Opening the door she steps out and sees a stretched limo in her driveway."Did you know a limo was coming?"Nita asks since the house door is still open."A what?"Nevaeh asks."A limo"Nita repeats."I had no idea"Nevaeh says."Well there's one out here"Nita says."Just go and enjoy yourself"Nevaeh says.Nita closes the door and walks down the steps of the porch.

A few minutes later the limo pulls up outside a restaurant.The driver puts the limo in park before getting out and opens the door for her.She steps up and looks at the restaurant.She takes a deep breath in and walks over to the main door then enters the restaurant.She stands there looking around trying to figure out who her blind date is.Her eyes stop on a man with long curly dark hair sitting alone.She stands there staring at him.He looks up and his eyes fall on her.He pulls a picture out of his pocket and looks down at it before looking back up at her.He gets up out of his chair and walks towards her."Nita?"he says as he approaches her."Yes"she says looking at him."My name is Roman"he says as he extends his hand towards her.She places her hand in his noticing how soft his hand is.He brings her hand up to his mouth and gently places a kiss on her hand.He then leads her over to the table and pulls her chair out for her.She sits down and he pushes her chair in then walks around to his chair.

As they sit there eating dinner they talk and laugh together.They found that they had a lot in common.Nita talked about her job and her daughter.Roman talked about his family,his work,and his life.She told him about what she was looking for and found out that he was looking for the same thing.They talked about what they wanted to happen in the future for their lives.They talked more as they continue to eat.A few more minutes later Roman calls the waiter over and asks for the bill.

They walk out and get into the limo.NIta and Roman sit next to each other.Roman wraps an arm around Nita's shoulder and pulls her closer as the driver drives them to the second part of their date.Re-positioning himself Roman leans in towards Nita's face and places his lips gently against Nita's lips shocking her.She begins to kiss his back as he places his hand on the back of her neck.She pushes her hands through his long hair as they make out.Without taking his lips off hers he moves his lips down to her jawline before moving down to her neck.She tilts her head back and moans as he begins to kiss her neck.As he kisses her neck he slowly moves her dress up.With it up high enough she opens her legs and he reaches up and finds out shes not wearing panties.His fingers graze her clit as he starts to suck on her neck causing her to moan.Without looking down she reaches over and fumbles with his buttons.She unfastens his pants and reaches down her pants and wraps her fingers around his dick and starts to stroke him.He sucks harder on her neck as he pushes two fingers deep into her pussy.She strokes his dick faster as he fingers her faster hitting her gspot and sucks harder on her neck.

She moans out loud and pulls his dick out of his pants.He removes his fingers from her pussy and she straddles his lap.She moans louder and he groans out as she lowers down onto him.She starts to ride him as they look into each others eyes.He grips her waist as she rides him faster.She moans louder and he groans louder as he begins to thrust up hard into her.Without pulling out of her he flips her over onto her back on the seat with him between her legs.He starts to pound into her as he removes his shirt and pulls his pants down.He fumbles to remove her dress as he pounds her harder.She moans louder as he removes her dress and starts to pound rough into her as the tip of his dick hits her gspot.He thrusts rougher into her as he becomes sloppy with his thrusts causing her to scream his name.Her pussy clamps down on his dick as his thrusts get rougher and rougher.She arches her back as she cums hard on his dick with him cumming shortly after her.