Sara and AJ Styles

Sara was on her way to the WWE performance center to begin her training.Yes this was the beginning of her WWE contract.She had been signed as an NXT diva.She would be meeting up with her trainer at the performance center whom she had no clue who they picked to train her.The closer she got to the building the harder her nerves hit.

Two minutes after arriving at the performance center she noticed only one other car in the parking lot.A black 2016 Bentley continental GT with Georgia license plates.Excited she rushes into the building to see Allen Jones best known as AJ Styles in the middle of a ring.She walks up to the ring and drops her bag beside a chair before getting into the ring.

After taking a few bumps he teaches her how to properly do drop kicks.Every time she does it wrong he lets her know and thinks of ways to punish her.After 20 times she does it wrong he stops practice and orders her to run the ropes 20 times as he set up for her punishment.As she runs the ropes he gets out of the ring and walks over to his bag.

He walks over to the steps carrying rope,handcuffs,a whip,and nipple clamps.He orders out of the ring and onto the steps.He places the supplies on the apron beside the steps and steps in front of her.He has her stand up and to step down to the floor which she does.With her in front of him he rips off her clothes and orders her down on her knees.She gets down on her knees in front of him as he pulls down his sweat pants and boxers exposing his 10 inch dick in front of her face."Open up"he tells her.She opens her mouth and he pushes the tip in her mouth.She closes her mouth around his dick causing him to groan as he grips her hair.She starts to suck hard on his dick as he starts to thrust in and out of her mouth.She moans around his dick vibrating his dick causing him to get harder.

A few minutes later he pulls out of her mouth and orders her back on the steps.When she sits down on the top step he grabs the cuffs and tells her to hold her hands out before he places the cuffs around her wrists.He then grabs the rope and wraps it twice around the chain links in the middle of the cuffs before stepping onto the middle step.Pulling on the rope he forced her arms up in the air as he ties the rope around the ring post.With her arms straight up in the air he grabs the nipple clamps and places one on each of her nipples then grabs the whip.He starts to whip the inner part of her thighs before rubbing the tip of the whip over her clit causing her to moan out.Hearing her moan like that made his dick twitch.He whips her inner thighs a few more times before bringing the whip up the her breasts and lightly whips them over the clamps causing her to moan out louder.

Leaving the rope tied to the ring post and the clamps on her nipples he kneels on the middle step and slides her ass towards the front of the step repositioning her. He takes his tip and slides it in her pussy and pulls it out causing her to whimper and beg for more.He slides his dick a little past the tip into her before pulling back out of her as he teases her."Please...I need..."Sara manages to get out as she pants."You need what?"he says to her with a smirk."I need...you"she says."What do you need me to do?"he asks her."Please fuck me"she begs causing him to smirk again. He pushes hard and deep into her causing her to scream out in pleasure.He thrusts hard and fast into her as he goes deeper with each thrust.When he hits her gspot she screams out louder with pleasure as she pulls against the restraints and grips the cuffs.Her pussy starts to clamp down around his dick as he thrusts harder and faster into her hitting her gspot over and over again.

As his thrusts get harder and faster his motions begin to become sloppy.Her pussy clamps down tighter around his dick.He knew they both were close."Please can I?"she asks him."Can you what?"he asks her back."Can I cum?"she asks him."I'm gonna cum"she says."Don't cum yet"he says denying her the release her body wanted to do badly."Why can't I cum yet?"she asks as she fights back against the knot in her stomach threatening to release.He pounds her rough."What's my name?"he asks."Allen"she says"Wrong"he says as he slaps a nipple clamp causing the knot in her stomach to get tighter."I can't hold off much longer daddy"she says as he pounds her rougher.As he pounds her rougher he grips a clamp and twists it as it twists her nipple causing her to scream louder with pleasure."Cum for daddy"he tells her.A few rough thrusts later they reach their shared releases.As he keeps cumming in her he reaches up and untied the rope from around the ring post.He pulls out of her as her arms drop down in her lap.He uncuffs her and they get dressed.

===========================

requested by SaraAnnSnyder