Amy and AJ Styles

Amy was home sitting on the couch watching No Mercy kickoff show on the WWE Network.It was getting close to her fiances match against Dean Ambrose and John Cena for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.Her nerves were getting the best of her as the  countdown to the beginning of No Mercy starts.In under ten minutes No Mercy will start and the triple threat match will start.

AJ Styles is pacing back and forth in his locker room as his match gets closer.His nerves kicked in the moment he stepped into the locker room.For his nerves pacing seemed to work at calming him down.After calming down he walks out of his locker room and heads to catering.In catering he grabs a bottle of water before walking back to his locker room.

It's the near the end of the match and Dean has AJ in a leg lock.AJ is trying to get to the bottom rope when John runs off and applies STF on him.AJ taps out and the referee signals for the bell to ring ending the match in a draw.Daniel Bryan steps out on the stage with mic in hand and tells the referee to continue the match.AJ gets out of the ring and grabs a chair.He gets back in the ring and hits John with the chair then hits Dean with the chair.Dean rolls out of the ring as AJ pins Jon for the win to retain his title.

AJ takes his title from the ref and gets out of the ring.He walks up the ramp to the stage before going through the curtain.Backstage he walks to catering to get another bottle of water before going to his locker room.When he gets in his locker room he pulls his phone out of his bag and sends a quick text to Amy to let her know that he will see her when he gets home.

The next morning Amy goes to the store to get a few things for AJ's upcoming birthday.She goes to Lids and gets him a new baseball cap before heading to Victoria's Secret.She walks over to a rack and grabs a hanger holding a red and gold nightie with a purple ribbon tied down the back before walking around the store to find matching bra and panties.

A hour after she got home she hears a car pull into the driveway.She throws on a bathrobe and walks into the bedroom.She lays down on the bed and hears the front door open.She hears footsteps coming out the stairs.She lays on her back on the bed as she hears the footsteps stop at the bedroom door.The door opens and AJ walks into the room.He looks over to the bed at Amy and licks his bottom lip then walks over to the bed.Amy reaches down and unties the robe belt before slowly opening her robe.Impatiently AJ reaches over and pulls open the robe exposing what Amy is wearing underneath causing him to feel himself getting hard.He removes his shirt and gets on the bed by Amy.He leans over her and kisses her passionately as he slowly runs his hand over her nightie covered body over her breasts first with his fingertips brushing over her nipples and moving down causing her to moan into the kiss.Amy pushes her fingers through AJ's hair as they deepen the kiss. AJ reaches between them and unfastens his pants as they continue to kiss.He sits up and removes her nightie to exposes her matching bra and panties set.He leans over and kisses her breast slowly moving down her body to above her panties.He reaches under her and unfastens her bra as he grips her panties with his teeth.As he removes her bra he pulls her panties down with his teeth.He removes her panties then runs his fingers over her clit causing her to moan out and arch her back.He uses his free hand placing them on her stomach to hold her down as he rubs her clit fast before moving her fingers down to her pussy pushing two fingers into her and pushes her tongue against her clit.He fingers her as he starts to lick her clit causing her to moan louder.

He fingers her pussy a few more times as he licks her clit faster before standing up and pulling his pants and underwear down.He strokes his dick a few times before getting between her legs.He lines up with her pussy and gently pushes into her.She moans louder as he slowly moves in and out of her.He groans out as he thrusts fast in and out her as she digs her nails into his back.He thrusts in and out of  her faster as she moves fast in rhythm with him.She moves faster with him as he thrusts in and out of her faster and they moan and groan together.A few more faster thrusts and they hit their orgasm together.As they come down from their high AJ pulls out of Amy and lays down beside her.

================================================================================

kevinsteennut requested