Kelli and Charlotte

Charlotte decided to go home for her two days off before she was due in the next city.She missed her bed and her little Yorkie Delilah.

The plane landed at the airport and Charlotte turned her phone back on.She opened her texts with her boyfriend Devin telling him that she would be home in a hour.Not waiting for him to reply she gets up,grabs her carry on bag,and pushes her phone in a side pocket on the bag.

A few minutes later she exits the terminal inside the airport.Carrying her one bag she walks towards baggage claim.As she waits for her bags she looks around seeing a bunch of people staring at her.She rolls her eyes before turning her attention back to the belt for the baggage claim.Just then she felt a tap on her right shoulder.

Kelli is one of Charlotte's biggest fans.She has been following Charlotte's career since she debuted in nxt.Now Kelli stands there close to Charlotte as she turns around"Can I help you?"Charlotte asks making Kelli more nervous."You're so sexy"Kelli says with a smile."Thanks"Charlotte says back with a smile.

Charlotte walks over and enters the bathroom as Kelli follows.Entering the biggest stall Charlotte motions for Kelli to join her which shocks Kelli.Kelli walks over and enters the stall,closing and locking it behind her.After it's locked Charlotte pushes Kelli against the stall door and roughly pushes her lips against Kelli's.They kiss roughly as Charlotte rubs her knee back and forth on Kelli's pussy causing Kelli to moan into the kiss.Kelli reaches down ripping off Charlotte's pants and panties exposing her shaved pussy.Kelli drops to her knee and begins to feverishly eat Charlotte out making Charlotte to moan.

As Kelli eats Charlotte out she reaches up and pushes 3 fingers into Charlotte's pussy.Fingering her and eating her out is causing Charlotte to moan louder and louder as she grips Kelli's hair and pulls her up to standing.Kelli continues to finger Charlotte as Charlotte grabs the waist of her pants pulling them down with her panties.Kelli kicks off her shoes before stepping out of her pants and panties.They lay down side by side on the bags and piles of clothing with Charlotte's pussy by Kelli's face and her face by Kelli's pussy.They begin to eat each other out as Kelli goes back to fingering Charlotte as she feels Charlotte push three fingers into her.They continue to finger each other fast as they lick and suck on each others clit.Fingering each other faster and deeper as they hit the gspots they suck harder on each others clit.Their pussies get tighter and tighter as they finger each other faster and harder as they suck harder on each others clit.A few more thrusts of their fingers cause them to squirt down each others throats.