Aiden and Becky

Aiden is a college student at the University of Miami.Sitting in his seat at the arena for Smackdown Live he gets excited that the main event is a fatal four women's match for the women's title.It's Becky vs Alexa vs Naomi vs Nikki.Becky is currently the title holder.Naomi and Alexa are outside the ring.Naomi throws Alexa into the barricade then goes for the running knee only to have Alexa flip her over the barricade.Naomi is laying on the floor holding her back as Alexa climbs over the barricade.Inside the ring Becky and Nikki are going back and forth punch for punch.Nikki picks Becky up on her shoulders setting up for her rack attack 2.0,but Becky fights out of it pulling Nikki down onto the mat locking her in the disarmer.A few minutes later Becky applies more pressure causing Nikki to tap out as Alexa tries to get back in the ring only to have Naomi holding her arm.

"The winner of the fatal four way and still your women's champion BECKY LYNCH"Cathy Kelly announces as the crowd goes wild before handing the title to Becky.Becky takes the title,holds it up for a few seconds before rolling out of the ring and runs up the ramp.

Backstage Becky rushes to get out of the arena.Placing her title into her bag she picks the bag up and carries it out of the arena towards the parking garage.

Aiden was in a rush to get back to his dorm to tell his roommate Josh about the show.His roommate wasn't really a wrestling fan,but would listen to Aiden talk about it.When he gets to the parking garage he noticed a certain redhead.Looked like she was left behind.He bravely walks up to her."Need a lift?"he asks causing her to turn around and look at him."My friend forgot me I guess"she said."I could give you a ride to wherever you have to go"he tells her."That would be great.Thanks"she says with a small smile."I can't leave you here without a ride"he says."I can't ask my boss for a ride.It would be embarrassing"she says.

After they get in the car and she tells her the name of the hotel she was staying in he starts the car.He drives off and heads towards the hotel.As he was driving to the hotel they talk and find out that they have a lot in common.They laughed and talked more.A few minutes later her laugh was turning him on.He pulls off to the side of the road and puts the car in park."You have to be the most beautiful woman I have ever seen"he says to her as he looks at her to see that she's blushing."I honestly don't think I'm the most beautiful"she tells him."You are very beautiful"he says causing her to blush more.

A few minutes later they are in the backseat,nude,and kissing.Aiden puts his hand between her thighs before pushing two fingers into her.She moans out as she strokes his dick fast causing him to groan.

With her fingers still wrapped around his dick she straddles his lap causing him to pull his fingers out of her.Using her hand she guides his dick into her causing her to moan loud and him to groan loud.She starts to ride him as her boobs start to bounce slow.He moves his mouth to her breast before taking one of her nipples into his mouth as she rides him fast and moans louder.She rides him faster and faster as he sucks hard on her nipple.She moans out louder as she continues to ride him faster.He lifts her up before laying her down on her back and getting between her legs.He sucks harder on her nipple as he rams his dick deep in her.She screams out and arches her back."Fuck"he says as he pounds her pussy."Harder please.Fuck me harder"she begs.He pulls her legs up over his shoulders as he pounds harder and deeper into her as he hits her gspot.She screams louder as her pussy clamps on his dick causing him to grunt.He continues to fuck her rougher and rougher as her body starts to shake.A few more rough thrusts and they cum together before he pulls out of her.

===========================

requested by ConallTimer