Rebecca and Ryback

Rebecca Martin a creative writing major at Full Sail University in her last year of school arrives back at her little apartment off campus.She walks over to the row of mailboxes and opens her mailbox.She pulls out her mail,closes her mailbox, and walks towards the stairs.Walking up the two flights of stairs she heads down the hallway towards her apartment.She unlocks her door,opens the door,and enters her apartment.After closing her door she places her bag down by the door and walks over to her couch and sits down.Going through her mail she sees an envelope from the WWE headquarters.She opens the envelope and pulls out a few pieces of paper.Unfolding the papers she starts reading the letter.

Dear Ms. Martin,
We are writing you to let you know that a position has opened for a creative writer.We would like to set up an interview for you for said position.If your interested in the position contact us either by phone at 203-352-8600 or come to the headquarters at 1241 East Main Street in Stamford,CT 06902.

Thanks for your time and cooperation.Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely yours,
Stephanie McMahon

She read the letter twice before getting up off the couch and walks over to her bag to get her phone out of the side pocket.Opening the phone she looks at the letter and types the number in before pressing the call button.She puts her phone on speaker phone and sets it on the coffee table before sitting back down on the couch.

Two weeks later Rebecca walks through the doors of the WWE headquarters and walks over to the counter.She tells the receptionist that she's there for a meeting with Stephanie McMahon and the woman picks up the phone to call Stephanie.A few minutes later Stephanie steps off the elevator and walks over to the counter.

A few minutes later they walk into a second floor conference room filled with people.One chair is left with no papers in front of it.Rebecca walks over to the chair and sits down as Stephanie walks over to her chair and sits.A bald man sitting to Rebecca's left side looks over at her and leans over."The name is Ryan but you can call me Ryback"he whispers in her ear causing her to blush a little.Of course she knew who he was and has been following him since his Nxt tryouts.Stephanie starts the meeting and goes over everything including that since Rebecca was the only one to reply for the job that it would be hers.Stephanie also told Rebecca that she would be personally writing for Ryback.Rebecca asked that since it was her last year at Full Sail if she could finish it up while she worked in which Stephanie said she had no problem with her finishing her schooling then offered to contact Full Sail herself to have Rebecca switched over to the online classes since she would already have the updated version of the Apple MacBook Pro.

After the meeting everyone got up out of the chairs.All but Rebecca and Ryback left the conference room.Left alone Ryback walks over and closes the door then locks the door.He explains that no one could interrupt them as they go over ideas for new scripts and promos for him as he walks back over to the table.

A few minutes into going over ideas Ryback starts to rub her shoulder.Rebecca bites her bottom lip to fight back a moan which Ryback notices.He moves his hand down to her thigh and starts rubbing her thigh.She softly moans as he rubs her thigh
more.She runs her hand over her chest as he keeps rubbing her thigh.She stands up and turns around his chair.Straddling his lap her lips crash against his.As they kiss his hands slip up her shirt.He runs his hand over her breast through her bra causing her to moan into the kiss.

Rebecca stands up and pulls her shirt up over her head before unfastening and removing her bra.Ryback reaches over,unfastens her pants,then removes them with her panties before standing up and picking her up.He lays her on the table and runs his hands over her body starting at her neck moving down to just above her pussy.He then proceeds to run two fingers down and over the lips of her pussy gaining a moan from her.He kneels on the floor by the table in front of her before running his tongue over her clit.

He stands up and strips off his clothes.She looks down at him and sees how big his dick his.She spreads her legs wide and he steps closer to her.He lines his dick up with her pussy and pushes all the way in her as he groans.She screams a bit causing him to stay still allowing her to adjust to him.A few minutes later she places her hands on his shoulder as she looks up into his eyes.

He thrusts into her fast causing her to moan loud.He groans loud as he thrusts faster into her and she moans louder digging her fingers into his shoulders.He wraps her legs around his waist as he thrusts faster into her causing her to moan louder and move her hands to his back digging her nails into his back.

A few more thrusts into her faster and they both cum together.

===========================

Ryback idea from SusanPatrick6