Lana and Roman

Lana is walking back to the locker room she shares with her husband Rusev.When she reaches their locker room door she hears noises coming from inside the locker room.She leans against the door knowing very well not to enter when she hears the noises.She knew for months that Rusev was cheating on her,but she still stayed with him and married him.She thought marrying him would stop the cheating,but it still happened.Tonight was someone new whom he picked out of the fans.This was no different than any other night in any city.She kept telling herself she was use to it but she couldn't handle it anymore.Hearing enough she walked away from the locker room as she dropped her wedding ring.

Roman was sitting on crates near catering as he was on FaceTime with Galina and JoJo.He called them every night when on the road to talk for a few minutes and to tell them that he loves and misses them.As he talks to them he looks up and sees a crying Lana walking his way."JoJo sweetie be a good girl for mom and I'll see both of you tomorrow.It's bedtime now"he says as he watches Lana walk his way."Is everything alright there baby?"Galina asks noticing that he's not looking at the phone anymore."A co-worker needs me babe"he tells her before hanging up.He stands up from the crate and walks towards Lana."Everything okay?"he asks as he approaches her."He's at it again.Someone different this time like last city"she tells him wiping her face."Why don't you just leave him?"he asks her."I thought I could make him happy"she tells him."If he cheats on you then he's not happy"he tells her placing his hand on her chin pulling her face up to look at him."But I can make him happy"she says looking him in the eyes."Baby girl if he is cheating on you there is nothing you can do to make him happy"he says."I try to make him happy"she says."Lets go somewhere more private to talk"he tells her as he takes hold of her hand.He leads her through the backstage area and finds a closet near the exit.He opens the door and lets her enter first before entering and closing the door.

"This better baby girl?"he asks."Much better"she replies as she sits on a pile of crates.He walks over to her and stands between her legs."There is someone out there who can be happy with only you"he says as he places a peck on her lips."He makes me happy tho"she says with a shocked look on her face."How can you be happy with a cheater?"he asks before kissing her gently.She grips his hair and kisses him back.He moves closer to her between her legs as he kisses her more with passion.She moans into the kiss as she feels his hard on pressing against her through his pants.He pushes his tongue into her mouth and runs it over the roof of her mouth.

He lifts her up and pushes her skirt up before pulling down her panties and removing them.He runs his fingers over her clit causing her to moan loud.He presses his lips against her neck as he slides two fingers deep into her pussy.He moves his fingers in and out of her pussy as he kisses her neck getting her to moan louder."So wet.Just how I like it"he says as he fingers her fast and kisses her neck more.He fingers her faster and kisses her neck more as she moans louder.He pulls out his fingers from her pussy and unfastens his pants.He lifts her off the crates and turns her around to bend her over the crates.He lines his dick up with her pussy and slides the tip into her.He pulls back out of her teasing her with the tip of his dick before pushing back into her deep.She moans out as her moves in and out of her fast.She moans loud as he thrusts in and out of her faster.He groans in time with her moans as he thrusts in and out of her faster as he hits her gspot.He hits her gspot harder as he thrusts in and out of her faster as she moans louder and he groans louder."OH FUCK DADDY RIGHT THERE"she screams out as he pounds her pussy hard."You're so tight"he says as he pounds her pussy harder."She moans louder as he groans louder and pounds her pussy harder.She squirts hard as he pounds her pussy harder.He pulls out of her pussy and turns her around before she drops to her knees.He strokes his dick fast as he starts to cum all over her face.She runs his fingers through his cum as he keeps cumming all over her face then pushes them in her mouth and sucks his cums off her fingers.

================================================================================

ChampagneLife21 requested the chapter