✴C H A P T E R O N E.✴

What you Deserve..
Chapter One

Growing up In New Orleans 7th Ward Isaiah August Cole watched many people being murdered around him

Growing up In New Orleans 7th Ward Isaiah August Cole watched many people being murdered around him. The outside world was hectic and inside his home was even more hectic. Isaiah also known as Isis grew up with three brothers and one sister, a deadbeat father and a abusive step father. Isaiah has watched his mother been beaten all his life and of course he tried to help but that only caused him to be beaten his own self. When Isaiah was 1 2 years old his mother kicked him out forcing him to live on the streets. Isaiah slept behind dumpsters and on corner stores floors until he was taken in by this well known drug dealer in New Orleans known as Prime. Prime showed him around all the ropes, and taught Isaiah everything he needed to know on how to survive the streets which was only for the toughest niggas not everyone could survive in the streets. Prime was a very big drug dealer in New Orleans people feared him and the police always tried to lock him up but he was untouchable. Prime has been dealing drugs since he was seven years old and when he's father died he took over his empire.

But, Prime life was ended short after almost 2 9 years on this earth and being the king of NOLA he was gunned down. A lot of people was relieved and others who looked up to him like the guys that worked for him and Isaiah were very angry.

Four Years Ago

"What you talking nigga shut that noise up" Gotti yelled as him, Isaiah, Devon, and Noah played Madden in one of the trap houses on 1 1 9th street.

"That's what I'm taking about nigga" Isis said high fiving Gotti when he scored a point.

"Y'all niggas always cheating" Devon exclaimed as he throw the controller down.

"Nigga you just a sore loser that's it boy" Isis said laughing.

"Isis" Jerod one of Prime workers said running into the room he was in out of breath. The boys attention quickly shifted from the game to a disheveled Jerod.

"Prime he- he-"

"What about Prime man" Isis said standing up anhe heart started beating fast.

"He died man he died somebody killed Prime two hours ago"

Not knowing what to do Isis ran out the room with his boys following him.

Isis sat in the Prime office staring at the wall. After hearing His Brother was shot a couple hours ago he felt destroyed. Prime was more than a boss to him Prime was his brother. The only nigga that gave a damn about him after he was put out on the streets. The only person who didn't give him dirty looks as they walked past him.

"So what do we do now Boss?" Devon asked Isis but he continued To daydream.

Isis snapped out his daydream to see everybody staring at him.