✴C H A P T E R S E V E N✴

What you deserve..
Chapter Seven

Symphani

Gasping I jumped up out of my sleep with Isis standing right there with a worried look on his face. Feeling some thing between my legs in looked down to me my menstrual blood leaking onto his bed and sheets.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry-"

"Its okay baybeh come on I got some water running for you" He helped me out the bed and I look down at the mess I made.

"Come on get in" He turned off the water and I stood there shaking from the nightmare I just had.

"I'ma go get you some stuff from the store ill be right back"

"No don't leave me" I exclaimed latching onto his arm. I usually wasn't like this but I was still scared.

"Symphani.."

"Please Ice don't leave me"

"Come on get in the tub, I gotcha baybeh"

After getting myself cleaned up I sat in the bathroom ruining another pair of my panties with some tissue between my legs while Isaiah went to the store. I can't believe what just happen happened. With me starting my period in his master bed, and Isis having to help me take a bath like I was crippled or something, I was definitely embarrassed.

I remember when I started my period when I was living with Lance he didn't talk to me, touch me or come near me that whole week. It really hurt me the way he was looking at me like I was from a different planet or something. Like I was disgusting and it always hurt my feelings. 

I turned my head as Isis came back in the bathroom.

"Okay so I didn't know exactly what to get but the girl behind the counter helped me. I got some chocolate ice cream, a whole bunch of chocolate matter of fact, your favourite gummy bears, some cookies, I got tampons and pads because I didn't know exactly which ones you wanted, this teddy bear and some- what's wrong Baybeh?" He stopped what he was doing to get by my side.

"I.. I ruined your sheets" I said wiping my eyes and he started laughing.

"Don't worry about that baybeh, I'm definitely not worried about those sheets right now and you shouldn't be neither."

I got myself cleaned up and changed my clothes before joining Isis downstairs who was in the kitchen cooking.

"You're the best" I said wrapping my arms around him from behind.

"I know" He kissed my forehead as I sat down at the bar and watched him flip the pancakes. He had sausages, eggs, grits, hash browns, and bacon cooking. I didn't know I was in the bathroom for that long.