✴ C H A P T E R T H I R T E E N✴

What you Deserve..
Chapter Thirteen

It's been ten days since the whole baby drama, and Isis and Symphani has been going strong. Isis had a business meeting to go to out of town with Gotti and his boys for a couple days so Symphani has been staying with Imani because she doesn't like to sleep alone.

Symphani hummed to herself as she typed on the computer at the front desk at the Children's Hospital.

Sym kept to herself at the hospital,
only came to do what she went to school for and really wasn't trying to make friends. The only person she has been talking to since she been here was another nurse by the name of Bree.

Bree is a mixed chick who stood at 5'5 and 2 5 years old. Bree nursing position was a Labor and Delivery and she had been working at the hospital going on two years now. It's was her passion to work at a hospital to help children but on her spare time she does makeup and hair.

Growing up Bree was one of five children living in her household and she was the biggest out of all her sisters

Growing up Bree was one of five children living in her household and she was the biggest out of all her sisters. Bree was always a little chunky and she got bullied in school but Bree never left her weight hold her back from doing something she wanted to do. She never let the people that talked about her in school see her down because she learned "people gonna talk about you 'til day you die; and there ain't nothing you can do about it." So Bree ignored them and continued to Grind.

"Hey girl, what's wrong?"

"Nothing I'm fine" Symphani said quietly turning around to Bree who sat down in the rolling chair next to her. Symphani liked the vibe Bree gave off that's why she didn't have a problem with talking to her. Bree was laid back, cool and nice it reminded her of how Imani was when they first met and became friends.

"You sure?"

"Yeah I'm fine" Symphani said slightly smiling but that wasn't the whole truth.

"Okay well, are you off tomorrow? Because I thinking maybe we could have a girls day go to the spa, get our nails done then maybe go shopping I don't know just get out the house, Jeremih stresses me out"

Jeremih is Bree's "Boyfriend". They first started dating when Bree was a senior and Jeremih had already graduated. They were on and off for three years before Bree got pregnant.

Bree gave birth to a healthy baby boy Brandon Jerome McKinnon when she was 2 3 he's 2 years old now.

Bree thought when she had the baby, Jeremih would straight out a little bit but He was been the same old Jeremih the one that stayed out until 3 In the morning and didn't let Bree know when he would be working late.

There was nothing Bree could really do about it she loves Jeremih and she knew this is how he was so all she could do was deal with it. Jeremih wasn't cheating on Bree or anything he was just young and still had he's head in the streets. He actually wants to marry Bree when he turns 3 0 but right now he's working on his grind. That's what caused them to fight constantly with Jeremih always gone never there for Brandon or Her.