✴C H A P T E R T W O✴

What you Deserve..
Chapter Two

*beep beep beep beep*

Groaning at the sound of her alarm clock Symphani rolled over and turned it off. Swinging her legs over to the side she yawned and got up. Symphani had classes today at 1 2 but since she didn't have a car she had to get up early to get on the bus. Symphani attend Charity School of Nursing to become an Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) Nurse or a Certified Nurse Midwife or even both. Symphani always wanted to be a nurse or a social worker but Charity School of Nursing was the only school she could afford so she focused on becoming a nurse. She wanted to work with kids so they could have a better life then she had.

When Symphani first came to New Orleans it was like starting a new school with a while bunch of kids you don't know. She was scared of course she didn't know nobody and she was out in the world alone like when she was 1 8 but this time she was 2 0. Staying in  raggedy motels she finally found a job and a one bedroom, one bathroom studios apartment which was only $6 5 0 a month. Once she finished four years of high school within two years she got her high school diploma and enrolled in the community college. Symphani was very smart where she could've went to an actual university but the scholarship she got didn't cover all the high expense colleges in New Orleans.

With a salary of $3 8 4 dollars every week plus tips she had enough money to get everything she need. And, Symphani wasn't the type of girl to spend all her money so hair products and make up so she kept her money tight and had money saved up just in case Lance wanted to make a return.

That was Symphani worst nightmare.

Meanwhile Isaiah drove up to his barbershop parking in his normal stop which was right in front of it. Getting out his red Mercedes he dapped out His boys.

"What's up Isis ready to make this money mane?"

"You know it" Isis said unlocking the gate and they opened it as he opened the door.

Isaiah unlike a lot of people was an early raiser. He got up and just went riding around the city, bagging more product and booking more haircuts.

Two years ago Isis invested into this barber shop, fixed it up, hired some barbers now he's shop is the hottest shop in the city. Nappy Headz on main street. Isis had five other barbers by the Names of Big Aaron, Thomas, Yg, Jeremiah and Dave. Jeremiah was also one of his main workers.

Three of them he fucked with and the other two was the ones he had in the shop to bring in the big bills. But, he's shop was filled with only real niggas.

While Isis worked on one of his regular costumers when he's phone dinged.

(5 0 4) 5 5 5-4 3 3 9: