✴C H A P T E R E I G H T E E N✴

What you Deserve..
Chapter Eighteen

Symphani

When Dave told me he had a lead on parents I couldn't believe it. I felt like a kid getting the toy they wanted for Christmas. Me and Isis took a trip to his office the next day. Pulling out the chair I sat down putting my purse in my lap and Isis sat in the chair next to me.

"Hi Symphani, Isis how y'all doing today?"

"Fine, how about you?"

"Good good but I know your not here to see how I'm doing so let's get down to business. Now when I say this is the hardest case I've ever had to handle I'm not kidding, and this dude right here have given me some hard ass cases but I found a lead. Okay so last night I went through North Carolina police records of any arrest during the time of January 1 9 9 1 through May 1 9 9 2 and of course it was a lot of people but one in particular person stood out the most. Lisa Harrison, Lisa Harrison was arrested because she was at outside Her boyfriend house yelling his name for three hours she was charged with disorderly conduct only spent two days in jail before a Shangri Santana her boyfriend bailed her out of jail."

"Why do I know that Name?" Isis asked looking confused.

"Shangri Santana was this well-known drug dealer in Brooklyn before he turned his life around now he's a big time chef in Miami owns a couple restaurants and clubs there."

"Oh yeah Shangri I remember him me and Gotti did a couple jobs for him in Brooklyn he was like the east coast godfather." Isis explained to me and I nodded my head.

"Now he's a chef. Weird right? but okay anyways but to Lisa Harrison. In January 1 1, 1 9 9 1 she was arrested again throwing a brick through Shangri car window but of course those charges were dropped. A couple more Arrests with disorderly conduct, being passed out in the street because she was high and stuff like that but it stopped. Nothing else until March 1 9 9 1 she was arrested for crashing into a police car with Her one month old Son in the backseat and she was sprung out on drugs. Now her son Shaun Lonell Nicholas Santana really interested me. So I did some research on him and, notice how y'all have the same initials, but he born February 0 8, 1 9 9 1 at 1 1:5 7 at night. He's 2 6 and he helps his father run the restaurant"

"So what are you telling me? That I may have a brother"

"Yes, an older brother. He was born at a hospital two blocks from the church you were found at. Now there's a record of his birth but not yours. I'm thinking she wanted to have Shaun but the second pregnancy wasn't planned. She was released from prison that same night and Shangri paid the fine of a half mill. She stayed of trouble for the first couple months before the police arrested her and a few other of her friends after raiding a crack house. March 0 1, 1 9 9 2 she was checked into a rehabilitation facility and that's it. That's all I found"

"So I may have a-a brother, A father that used to be a drug dealer a huge one at that and a mom that was or can still be addicted to drugs?"

"Yes. I mean I know that's not what you hoped for but that's what I found. In this package is every thing I have, names and addresses of people in Miami that may know your father."

Grabbing the Orange envelope I ran my hand across it. I looked up to Isis who was already looking at me before I looked back down at the envelope that had the name SANTANA in big bold black letters.