✴C H A P T E R T W E L V E✴

What you deserve..
Chapter Twelve

"So what you wanna do later babe?" Symphani asked Isis who was sitting up on the bed eating an green apple while on his laptop looking on, him and Gotti's black pyramid website.

"whatever you wanna do babe."

"Let's go to that inside sky place. Imani says it's so much fun." Sitting up Symphani grabbed her phone.

"Look baby, it's looks so fun. We should go later like before it closes. - oh wait never mind the closest place website says it's $1 5 0 per person."

"So Sym you know I got the money."

"No babe. We can do something funnier that's cheaper." Symphani clicked home which made Isis shake his head.

When Isis first started making money he didn't even look at prices. Because, he went so many years without money when he finally got some he balled out because he could. But Sym is the complete opposite.  Isaiah could never understand why she worried so much about the prices when she have the money.

But that was one of the things he loved about her. She had a humble heart. She didn't like wasting money and she wasn't in drama.

"You want something to eat babe?" Symphani nodded her head yes and poked her lips out. Laughing, Isis kissed her lips.

"Another one." Shaking his head Isis kisses her again.

"Another one."

"Another one."

"Listen here, you gonna stop this madness DJ Khaled." Isis pinned Sym down while they laughed.

"Baby can you fix me some mac and cheese, pleaseee." Sym whined while kissing Isis.

"what else you want baby?"

"Just mac and cheese."

"Alright baby." Kissing Sym lips, she wrapped her arm around his neck deepening the kiss. Moaning into Isis mouth Sym started rubbing his spot. Which is his curls in the back of his head.

"I wanna sex you right now Symphani." Isis mumbled against her skin as he licked and sucked on her neck, forming two hickeys there. Lifting up her shirt Isis stood back and adores Sym body.

She laid there naked with her legs wrapped around Isis head as he devoured the inside and outside of her second lips.

Sym didn't Brazilian waxs but she got her box trimmed and hair removed from places that it needed to be removed. Still though, she don't have hair on the out sides of her lips, but a little on the top. Which was absolutely fine with Isis because he didn't want her walking around looking like a damn two year old. 

Flipping Sym over as she came on his lips Isis used one hand to stick in her booty hole which still eating out her lips.

Sym eyes popped open as she cried, "Isis no.. Is-Is-a-a-aiah please stop."

Laughing Isis removed his finger and replaced it with his tongue. Licking Sym from her kitty all the way up to her ass, Isis started eating everything.

Isis felt successful when Sym started speaking in tongues so he decided to give her a break. When she came to her last peck, Isis slurped it up and got up.

Sym just laid there which made Isis bust out laughing.

"I h-h-hate y..y.o..u"

Laughing Isis bent down, "I love you too." He headed towards the bathroom but turned around to mess with Sym. He slapped her ass and took off running.